Proton Inspira and Critics

kevindass

Oct 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
dear all car lovers and enthusiast,

recently Proton launched it's new model Inspira.. well, i guess we need no introduction for that further,
i want to know if there's a reason in particular why there's a lot of critics ( even when the car is not on the road yet ) rather than compliments?

will we never support our local? well the least we can do.

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
yeah, jsut constant bashing. People cant tell the difference between Re-badge and Copy

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Yup, Copy = Hyundai Sonata, Re-Badged = Naza Bestari/Perodua Myvi & Viva/Proton Inspira...
they just can't stand for the cheaper same car as they bought not long ago...

eci4ever

Known Member
Dec 7, 2007
critics ---> best
bashing --> lagi best.. haha
because we never look in ourself first when making ciritcs.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
all those who bought the original lancer will bash now coz value and pride hurt.... but later when need spare part will quietly buy proton also... my opinion is that, for a new car buyer this really represents a good chance to buy a mitsu technology car.... so what if it's a rebadged car... if those who bought the original lancer were given a chance to buy their car at 9xxxx wouldn't they have jumped at that offer??? well that's just my opinion.... just take it this way... proton helping all those who will convert their proton to mitsu anyway in advance!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
those mitsu owner still dunno proton is helping mitsu right now... if mitsu so keng, then dun need to close down the ralliart & pull out of most big event la...
Proton, even loss a million each week, but proton still able to support more than 5k workers who just lepak for fun in factory... hahahahhaa....

honda

Jan 3, 2004
sel
they just can't stand for the cheaper same car as they bought not long ago...
quality of material not same n certain part design not same also... the price u paid is for a inspira standard... how many bashes owned a lancer? u tell me... they hope proton to have own creation...

proton is sucking ours money for their own fun... n u r happy with them... they sub u business contract ar? :stupid: if so, then make sense...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
people criticize proton for many different reasons.

some don't like the fact that proton has been selling 20+ year old technology (saga, iswara, wira) at current prices.

some don't like the quality control of proton.

some don't like the market protection being given to proton.

some just don't like the management of proton because they are cronies of you-know-who.

some just like to criticize everything so... this could be a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong topic la... :biggrin:

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
thank God didnt carry on bashing, because it'll be endless as long as both cars isnpira n lancer exist.
we understand the drop of RV for lancers and the hurt owner go thru but its a win-win thingy between protn n mitsu . pls dun bash us owners. wats the point of calling it fake ,cheap stuffs car and low quality etc. come on its still a normal car which is not a premium car.

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
It's quite sad when you guys are still happy when your beloved brand spend 10 years of ZERO development of next generation waja/inspira

How much proton is helping Mitsubishi, I don't know and I don't fucking care
But certainly, today proton definitely doesnt help our pocket. How many life has lost because of the poor quality they made based on 20 years old tech?

Their aggressive cut cost has hinder your safety, and u guys still fina and happy with it?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The most number of callers about Tufoil come from Subang Jaya. They say traffic jams are very bad for engines!!

One user in a small town was worried that his engine may crack by virtue of the "great power gain" he experienced for the first time.

A Lotus Elise downed in 4 bottles of Tufoil at one of those Merdeka Day races. Too bad, the participant did not win cos' the radiator leaked midway.

J.W. Lessing in " Become a Successful Truck Operator " a Business Guide quoted the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience