Proton GSC Spied!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lets say the price for the lowest variant is 40k, and the mid variant is 46k, then the top spec is 55k.

Standard with 2 air bags, ABS, EBD and BA. Top spec with VSC and 4 air bags. Package comes without free service and maintenance.

Will you buy? At this price range the comparable cars are myvi, persona sv, saga, viva, picanto, i10
Yes, cuz proton loyal supporter :itsme: :rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Lets say the price for the lowest variant is 40k, and the mid variant is 46k, then the top spec is 55k.

Standard with 2 air bags, ABS, EBD and BA. Top spec with VSC and 4 air bags. Package comes without free service and maintenance.

Will you buy? At this price range the comparable cars are myvi, persona sv, saga, viva, picanto, i10
1.3L, 1.6L N/A and 1.6L CFE?

1.3L can throw in the sea. 1.6L N/A still ok. 1.6L CFE got chance a bit.
But at 55k..better buy Alza? You get more bangs for your bucks.

Very simple.. who is the target market for this car?
if I want a sporty hatch, I buy a Satria NEO.
If I am a married man, I buy an Alza.
If I am a Myvi buyer, single working adult... 1.5L..versus 1.6L CFE..maybe got chance I buy this..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
After what Doc M said about making P1 car prices premium, you think this car going to be 'just' 55k? With upcoming GST as well, good luck wishing this GSC to be cheap.

And even if it was 55k, I'd rather by a Myvi. Proton QA is just tak boleh pakai punya.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
After what Doc M said about making P1 car prices premium, you think this car going to be 'just' 55k? With upcoming GST as well, good luck wishing this GSC to be cheap.

And even if it was 55k, I'd rather by a Myvi. Proton QA is just tak boleh pakai punya.
But u love their Wira a lot :rolleyes:

*Ah Chew's bullshit*

sniff.

Sorry had to sneeze

:biggrin:
:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..

I'm using 4G93 engine N/A into my Proton Wira.. (Using around 2 years)
the problem is when i drive sometimes suddenly the RPM down to zero & engine die..

all (TB, ECU & etc) / everything i change included the Full Wiring but it's still happen..also my RSM & SAFC i temporary terminated but also same..
1 more thing, if engine die i must open the hood . let it cold 1st if not i can't start the engine..

seriously i need help from u all to give me the Tips or what ever to settle my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience