Proton GSC Spied!

Lets say the price for the lowest variant is 40k, and the mid variant is 46k, then the top spec is 55k.

Standard with 2 air bags, ABS, EBD and BA. Top spec with VSC and 4 air bags. Package comes without free service and maintenance.

Will you buy? At this price range the comparable cars are myvi, persona sv, saga, viva, picanto, i10
Yes, cuz proton loyal supporter :itsme: :rofl:

Lets say the price for the lowest variant is 40k, and the mid variant is 46k, then the top spec is 55k.

Standard with 2 air bags, ABS, EBD and BA. Top spec with VSC and 4 air bags. Package comes without free service and maintenance.

Will you buy? At this price range the comparable cars are myvi, persona sv, saga, viva, picanto, i10
1.3L, 1.6L N/A and 1.6L CFE?

1.3L can throw in the sea. 1.6L N/A still ok. 1.6L CFE got chance a bit.
But at 55k..better buy Alza? You get more bangs for your bucks.

Very simple.. who is the target market for this car?
if I want a sporty hatch, I buy a Satria NEO.
If I am a married man, I buy an Alza.
If I am a Myvi buyer, single working adult... 1.5L..versus 1.6L CFE..maybe got chance I buy this..

After what Doc M said about making P1 car prices premium, you think this car going to be 'just' 55k? With upcoming GST as well, good luck wishing this GSC to be cheap.

And even if it was 55k, I'd rather by a Myvi. Proton QA is just tak boleh pakai punya.

After what Doc M said about making P1 car prices premium, you think this car going to be 'just' 55k? With upcoming GST as well, good luck wishing this GSC to be cheap.

And even if it was 55k, I'd rather by a Myvi. Proton QA is just tak boleh pakai punya.
But u love their Wira a lot :rolleyes:

*Ah Chew's bullshit*

sniff.

Sorry had to sneeze

:hmmmm:

Hi..

I'm using 4G93 engine N/A into my Proton Wira.. (Using around 2 years)
the problem is when i drive sometimes suddenly the RPM down to zero & engine die..

all (TB, ECU & etc) / everything i change included the Full Wiring but it's still happen..also my RSM & SAFC i temporary terminated but also same..
1 more thing, if engine die i must open the hood . let it cold 1st if not i can't start the engine..

seriously i need help from u all to give me the Tips or what ever to settle my...