Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

joev8796

Known Member
Oct 23, 2008
make sure every1 noe whn i'm lost, coz i neva drive thr b4
count me in, update me da event at 012-6676992 in case i'm on9 dis few days

limking

Mar 12, 2009
sudah hentam my g13t..still ok, block n head still intact :thefinger: just brake pads worn out faster :mad:...anyway with the 5 figures u guys mentioned.. i dont think a rich fella would dump money to our engine mods..i can say most of the 4g1x tuners r medium income earners n they re-build engine step by step. anyway powerzone is just another famous workshop just like a brand name. :wavey:
That's why I said transplant better and cheaper but depending on luck whether you got a solid or defective engine .If defective then later part alot of repairs and replacement which means more $$$$
Want to mod also can , must get to know a good and reliable mech and tuner .Buy the parts yourself then have them (the mech and tuner) fix up and tune up the engine.Before that ,must have discussion with your mech on all the parts then you wanted to replace first .Like that RM15K possible ,you can get good and quality parts also ( must survey market for parts ).The full complete + extreme mod that was quoted RM22K by Powerzone can be done with RM15K but have to do like mentioned above.
The pnp ,eb and bp you can ask your mech to arrange and see how much if not than you have to scout around then .If asked your mech ,most properly he will mark up around 10% .

Bump:
i see i see

bkos it was a powerzone guy that gave those quotes

to make the engine last longer, balancing / blueprinting i can see the benefits lah, but cams, stroker kits add power nia le :P those are additional power mods edi

eh curious ur quote included a new 4g15 block or not? or they re-use ur 4g13 block?
With new 4G15 block ( old one trade in )

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
skywalker,
buying tools is only for the 1st time... then u can use many times.. and might use the tools to make money too....

for me.. i never have to pay labour charge cos i always DIY unless i do not have the tool to do certain job... just take for example.. every engine oil service already save me quite a lot of money and also time. No need to queue for my turn. just do as i planned... hehe...
yeah... datz why easy repair using normal tools i do myself... heavy repairs involving expensive tools better send to mechanic... haha...

Hmm..so interesting....
joining as well??

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
in fact not much tools la... just come common rings, double box wrenches, double rings, a few common box socket, a ratchet, hammer, plier, cutter, screwdrivers, t-wrenches, some other small tools... like that niah...

with that i already can overhaul my car at home... well.. i borrowed the torque wrench from somebody la... hehe..

Milo33

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
hello bro,
any 4g13p siemen ecu here experience when want to start car rite,got shooting sound like that and can't start...pusing the key then got shooting sound like tet tet tet tet tet tet tet contiously until i release the key...what problem eh??

Milo33

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
shooting sound?? shoot what?

seems like the battery is almost dead... try jump start ur car... if can jump start.. then u can change the battery already.
ok bro,i try jump start...
in the pic is thing that sound tet tet tet continuosly...
engine bay also got tet tet sound continuosly, but dont know wad..

Attachments

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
in fact not much tools la... just come common rings, double box wrenches, double rings, a few common box socket, a ratchet, hammer, plier, cutter, screwdrivers, t-wrenches, some other small tools... like that niah...

with that i already can overhaul my car at home... well.. i borrowed the torque wrench from somebody la... hehe..
got the tools but dun have knowledge...

torque wrench dunno borrow from who also... huhuhu...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
joining as well??
Cannot..last minute have company event (paint ball) on saturday at ipoh..then go kl..then have to go JB, for my lil bro konvo early sunday morning..maybe depart from kl at 4am. No energy if go genting :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I own a wira a/b 1.5
what mod can i do to increase comfort level when on highway with high speed?
light mod suggestions r preferable. but major mod suggestions also acceptable..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience