Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
aiyah, guan sifu..try put in bigger injector..sometimes tb no problem, fuel not enough only..
genting drive ka? frequent that one, but solo..very dangerous to convoy and test power at same time..involves other innocent life too..(learnt a lesson from the waja twin turbo video..anyway, let's just leave that kid alone..as one community, i believe there's nothing wrong to tegur each other, maybe that kid will be a better and safer driver after this..)

p/s: of all the campros i tapau, i have never tapau 1.6 satria neo campro..damn fast la that one..pocket rocket
well... fuel not enough huh??

hmm.. the last time i dyno.. the fuel ratio is on the lean side.. but drives quite well... no starvation at high rpm too... in that case.. i think i will try adjusting my AFPR..

now my car sometimes semput at low rpm... like this.. when i rev no problem.. then i let go the throttle.. then rev again.. got jerking... very weird...

i already replaced the distributor n plug cable.. thinking to fine tune my TB again..

about genting.. we are quite safe when we drive.. if among us who always go up.. there will be no problems on safety... if got new ppl come with us.. then we will be even more careful with the new friends.

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
guan ifu, last time my friend got such problem..nothng wrong with the ISC only throttle body need cleaning..but in your case, i think you got the answer already..because i think if not mistaken, you've posted one article regarding narrow band and wide band air fuel ratio during low - mid - hi rpm..this one is from about how to adjust the apexi turbo timer..during low rpm, should be rich a bit, and mid rpm quite lean and very rich during hi rpm..try to confirm and suite this figure first in your setup..maybe eliminate your tb problem..after all you the sifu.. :) i'm end user and a frequent patron to under tree wshop only.. :)

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
well.. this morning i found out that my FPR the fuel pressure increased a bit.. set back to 40psi.. the car accelerates smoother.. but the problem still there..

i think the TB is really giving problems... going to fine tune the TB slowly... might tune the TPS too....

Last edited:

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
don't forget to post guan sifu..so much can learn about trouble shooting TB and FPR from you here :)

and oh, i going to climb genting this satuday evening from kuantan on my way to sungai buloh..outstation 3 weeks there..i seldom drive fast at night bcause i got rabun silau, making it more dangerous.. :P but maybe la if earlier i can come, but i drive quite slow and far la.. :)

Last edited:

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
well my friends saw my 4g13p... on 42 psi.. not high rev also exhaust got fire :p

and now i set to 35 psi.. dunnno is it too much ?

Bump: well my friends saw my 4g13p... on 42 psi.. not high rev also exhaust got fire :p

and now i set to 35 psi.. dunnno is it too much ?

chris_ch3w

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
mine is 5.5kgcm2...hehehe sumthing wrong with the gauge i think :biggrin:

Last edited:

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
original is 38psi... usually ppl set to 40psi...

on my car 40psi.. high rev is nicer to rev.. very smooth n powerful... if go up to 42psi.. the acceleration becomes slightly more harsh... didnt try lower pressure b4..

Bump: one tip i learn from Drexchan.. based on his tuning experience with G-Tech... start from higher pressure then reduce slowly during the fuel pressure tuning... until u get the right pressure for your engine.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
the lower psi it is, means return to fuel tank more maa, hence saving petrol a bit.

higher psi means ur injector sumbat more petrol hence lesser fuel getting back to fuel tank..so u get a bit higher fc.

thats wat i think laa cos i also noob :biggrin:

limking

Mar 12, 2009
It's all depending on your budget .One can do wonders engine moppings with a Proton Wira since it's such a versatile car especially with Mitsu's mods .So good luck and have fun !Just remember more power ,more $$$:biggrin:

Bump: It's all depending on your budget .One can do wonders engine moppings with a Proton Wira since it's such a versatile car especially with Mitsu's mods .So good luck and have fun !Just remember more power ,more $$$:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

[Need Advice] Lowering Car Height

Hi guys.
Currently im using GAB sport springs for my car.
Gap between tyre and fender is as follow; Front = 2 fingers, Rear = 3 fingers

I wanna ask, is there any way to lower the REAR gap to match the FRONT? becoz now the car now is slightly 'tonggek'. not really noticable though..

I dont want to cut my springs or 'bakar' and compress the springs, as i heard this will shorten the spring lifespan and its not safe..

If i change my standard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience