Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
well in that case I can courier to you if you want.

rear ARB got Ultra Racing. If wira 1.3/1.5, need to get the ARB bracket set as well.

Pls PM for more info. THanx!

Oct 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi there,im a newbie here.im driving a wira 1.5 vdo.To all the sifu(s),is it true that vdo versions have lesser mods that can be done?a little sad to know if its true.if its not what can i do to increase performance? my budget is roughly in rm1.5k.

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
hi there,im a newbie here.im driving a wira 1.5 vdo.To all the sifu(s),is it true that vdo versions have lesser mods that can be done?a little sad to know if its true.if its not what can i do to increase performance? my budget is roughly in rm1.5k.
it's limited because the ECU tends to reset itself to standard configuration even with extensive mods.
you could do the basic mods, such as performance air filter and also exhaust system. these will be well within your budget.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Siemens VDO ECU is adaptive and it has a preset of configurations that it'll try to adjust to. But it's not all that bad. You can mod stroke, rebore, PNP, exhaust, airflow, ignition timing (can be done to a certain degree), ignition coils... basically NA mods and the ECU will be able to adapt. Just don't bother with "air leaker" devices cuz the ECU will adapt to that too and render it useless

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
no matter SVDO or MMC , you can get good results if you do the right things to the engine.

in fact SVDO is easier to deal with as the ECU is smart and less fine tuning is needed after many major mechanical upgrades.

For 1.5k, it is good to get a cam n cam gear for noticeable performance increase.

Oct 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
to khguan,where can i get a cam and a cam gear for 1.5k? is it including labor charge?To all,
how much is a K&N drop in air filter cost? is it possible to remap vdo ECU?sorry so many questions,very curious...:hmmmm:

klywh1

Mar 11, 2009
dannyboy87 u call or PM khguan directly. simple mod like mild cam & adj cam gear vdo are smart enough to readapt/retune by itself just for your info VDO with TTB

Attachments

Last edited:

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
Performance cam I have Works Engineering and Pipercam, both can be done under RM1.5K with adjustable cam gear with install n tuning.

Pls contact me for more info. THanx!

012-270 8685 (Guan)

MetaruBZG

Known Member
Dec 25, 2005
Cyberjaya
www.cardomain.com
Hi there ... im driving a 1.3 carb satria and wana ask the sifus here:

currently using stock short radiator, if i want change long one like used by 4g15 or 4g92p, must change the aircond condenser or can use same one? also can reuse the short radiator fan casing too?

Sry if asking too much :)

S16

Known Member
Nov 17, 2010
Melaka
Hi there ... im driving a 1.3 carb satria and wana ask the sifus here:

currently using stock short radiator, if i want change long one like used by 4g15 or 4g92p, must change the aircond condenser or can use same one? also can reuse the short radiator fan casing too?

Sry if asking too much :)
for 1.3, u can upgrade it to short double layer radiator... Just nice for 1.3L and the temperature drop is noticeable... I'm using it on my satria 1.3... :driver:

rokrmc13

Jan 3, 2011
Kuching
hello all sifus...

im totaly newbie here my car is 4g13 use mmc ecu i heard that 4g13 distributor can upgrade to distributor 1.6...any modification needed or just pnp..

thanks...

bump...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A few days ago we posted what seemed to be the future of Mclaren. And now we’re posting something closer to what the real production version of the Mclaren will look like. Due to go into production in 2010, the new Mclaren will take on the likes of Bugatti and will be a potential Ferrari Enzo and Lamborghini Murcielago replacement. Unlike the original Mclaren F1, the new one seems to be a strict two seater...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience