Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
so these engine swap like to 4g15, 4g91, 4g92 + stroker kits will be approved by jpj? from what a friend of mine told me is that if your cc increase by 30% and not more then jpj will approve. he has a ke20 with 1.6l 4age 20v and an iswara with 2.0 vr4 turbo
If change physical engine then it should not be more than 25% of the original
If its stroker kit, don't need to go JPJ as you are using back the same block

bryanical

Dec 23, 2005
Bro tofu...sry man accidentally disliked ur post. Was using phone to browse terpress the dislike button when wanna press page no. =.=" my bad sry

Guys my 4g15 feels like very high fc...rm65 = 351km oni...and dun really feel pickup. Converted frm 4g13...do i need to do any settings or just leave it like tht? Any cheaper alternative tips tht can make my ride gain a slight bit more hp like say 5-10hp?

Thx sifus :biggrin::driver:

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Ops din know can remove dislike :-p

Done ^^

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bro tofu...sry man accidentally disliked ur post. Was using phone to browse terpress the dislike button when wanna press page no. =.=" my bad sry

Guys my 4g15 feels like very high fc...rm65 = 351km oni...and dun really feel pickup. Converted frm 4g13...do i need to do any settings or just leave it like tht? Any cheaper alternative tips tht can make my ride gain a slight bit more hp like say 5-10hp?

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Done ^^

Budget?

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
a solid 5-10hp increase on a 4G15 needs a performance camshaft.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

if u just want mental horsepower... just add some very attractive stickers of tuning brands... :biggrin:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh

Done ^^
Tyre size?

EvolutionV7

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
Johor Bahru
zerotohundred.com
I m driving Wira 1.5 auto (year 2003).
i got few newbie question which i would like to ask. Hope the sifu-sifu here can enlighten me.

1) Does original wira 1.5 comes with front anti roll bar? if yes, originally what size is it? 16mm/19mm?

2) If i were to buy front Evo 3 ARB and lower arms to install, would my wheel move to front a bit?

I m planning to upgrade my handling....that is why this 2 question suddenly pop up.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I can only answer #1. 19mm and yes. But changing from 19 to 23 will make a huge difference in handling. You don't need EVO ARB for that.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I dunno where mine is from. Probably GSR. Plug and play and made the front so unbelievably stiff.

Come TT one of these days and you can test it for yourself

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
EVO3 ARB is only 19mm... stock wira is 20mm. Cannot fit directly as the EVO ARB is using armlinks instead of the stock satay bush.

I have proper 23mm ARB for wira plug n play without mods. Izso got his one from me.

Can PM me for more info if you are interested. Installation is available too.

Cornering will be much more stable after using the 23mm ARB.

EvolutionV7

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
Johor Bahru
zerotohundred.com
I dunno where mine is from. Probably GSR. Plug and play and made the front so unbelievably stiff.

Come TT one of these days and you can test it for yourself
When u say unbelievably stiff, does u mean better or not?

I m from JB la bro..Only can TT when i go KL..

EVO3 ARB is only 19mm... stock wira is 20mm. Cannot fit directly as the EVO ARB is using armlinks instead of the stock satay bush.

I have proper 23mm ARB for wira plug n play without mods. Izso got his one from me.

Can PM me for more info if you are interested. Installation is available too.

Cornering will be much more stable after using the 23mm ARB.
Thanks for the info bro. Do you have rear ARB 19mm? PM me the price and brand.
If lets say i got the the rear ARB from you, i go buy the lower arm..what else do i need to have? there is a bracket for rear ARB too right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

weird problem .....help!

sum problem tat occurs in my car today oni...roughly 1 week i never start my engine at all d,im using 63t evo...just now i went to warming up my engine....ok i let it run....until certain time...i ram my car lor by stepping fuel, if i ram higher....i can see sum smokes come out from my exhaust as well as when i release the paddle too..but when i let the car idle without ram....no smoke at all wo...!! ok....at first i tot of longtime never start d,maybe full...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience