Proposing Hyundai Owner Gathering

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
oh well thanx anyway....coz i got it from a US site...may be the code is different. ermm so how much for a wira 1.6 racing or heavy duty clutch set?? this clucth thingy really makes me sick la with my engine....

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
hms...dat 3 puck izzit ok for daily drive oso??? scared to hard for me to push oso not good leh...

hmm ya la....no gath arr??? any suggestion??

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
Drill:

3 puck if not heavy traffic, its easy to drive, unless u often got caught in traffic jam then kaki a bit tire lor.

Flywheel for 1.5 turbo coupe ori is about price RM 460

Clutch kit with bearing for 1.8 1997 couper:
Valeo korean - RM 390
Ori Hyundai - RM 490
cover + cluth + bearing

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
limch1 said:
Any suggestion for gathering?
limch1, you must have new mod that can't wait to show us, is it? :D

I'm not sure when is the next gathering if you guys want me to organise it, I just get a new job, so I guess I need to spend more time for me to glue with the new co.
Actually I'm planning to have a monthly or bi-monthly Hyundai gathering... what do you guys think about it?

btw, this thread has become the official trading thread for drill and HMS. :D dun worry guys, I'm ok for that. At least give us a chance to know more about Scoupe.

Have a nice video clips for Scoupe, may post it up some other day.

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
wanted to get an ATOS as my 3rd car but don't like the new look.
Sigh. Went for a Gen.2 instead.

Deep$hi+$

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hey ppl. What's up.. Soorry for not posting for so long. Gathering sound good for me. Should you guys have any event going on, just post, will try my best to come. Chao dude

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
zique,
i think i saw your photo in the latest Traffic magazine ...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
deepshit,
how's your project S15? done?
saw a nice S15 at latest Traffic mag also, S15 at JB...

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
trading place ah......hehe......no lar...this thread I dun actually trade cos its more of helping our gang of hyundai owners getting cheaper replacement parts for their ride. Cos my car is also a hyundai mah.....

I am going to get my extractor soon, got a quote from one of the v-sixers trade partners intro me to a shop in sg buloh. RM280 for manifold till the soft pipe 4-2-1 piping. Need to go there check out wat material first. But I think its a good price. I saw the workmanship before and its clean and nice. And I am going to find a way to throw the catalytic away this time.

Thinking of setting up an official 'Malaysian Hyundai Owners Club' or maybe 'Hyundai Motoring Club'. Anyone here think that this may work out. Need a lot of time to organise and have to get a committee elected. And may also need contributions too. All Hyundai makes is welcome in order to get a good amount of members. Currently I know oni Getz Club.

BlackSamurai said:
limch1, you must have new mod that can't wait to show us, is it? :D

I'm not sure when is the next gathering if you guys want me to organise it, I just get a new job, so I guess I need to spend more time for me to glue with the new co.
Actually I'm planning to have a monthly or bi-monthly Hyundai gathering... what do you guys think about it?

btw, this thread has become the official trading thread for drill and HMS. :D dun worry guys, I'm ok for that. At least give us a chance to know more about Scoupe.

Have a nice video clips for Scoupe, may post it up some other day.

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
hi HMS,

I am one of the administrator for MyAccentClub.com. Currently we have some extra bandwidth and server space to share. If you are keen to set up a forum for hyundai owners then I think i can help you. PM me if you are interested. :-)

always keen to help out a fellow hyundai owner :-)

ps: we also own the domain name MyHyundaiClub.com but recently drop the idea of setting up a Malaysian Hyundai Club because no support from Elantra, Sonata and Accent members.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys i'm sorry for the language..i guess this is what happens when ur car gets broken into....everything gone...i drive a kelisa man...but i have a whole good set of ice...for me 2 listen..why steal?? fuckers...i'm so stress...they broke two of my front windows and took evetrything away...alpine 7998r,prokick mono block,6 channne infinity reference amp, box with kicker cvr woofer...and my spkr...my smart tag..son of a bitch,,,i will get u..pls keep an eye...if u see this stuff pls call...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience