Project " Saving the Old Lady "

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
well u can try pming him, he told me in january, well he was wanting to sell the car and get a larger car to start a family, haha, growing pains

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
no it means he told me in early this year in january 2010, that he had intention to sell , maybe its sold, sorry

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

ant_tey

Known Member
May 17, 2005
Johor Bahru
It was a real pic and only after i bought than i know that this guy is a F**k*r.
But never mind i still have to rebuild back this fellow.need to consult Tony of where to get those panel or any of the expert can helps.Appreaciate. Ant

ant_tey

Known Member
May 17, 2005
Johor Bahru
The tread price is nego at 13K, comes with cd player A/C and bla bla things. Actually it comes with nothing and not nego at all, yet most of the wiring has being cut off and it doesn’t comes with left side of window and fake road tax. Lastly the 1 that bought is :bawling:from Johor.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Oh, well, i guess everyone checks on the things on mudah but not check on it. So you bought it for 13k? that car is gonna be a heck to fix! Have you seen my restoration thread of my Honda, just wondering.

So you are from JB right, how much was the flatbed towing costs, haha, since you have bought the car, why dont you start a restoration thread

If you want, PM me and I'd be able to help you around with parts location

ant_tey

Known Member
May 17, 2005
Johor Bahru
Yes please Kevin i require a full set of rubber seal(window,door, windscreen) and both side of front panel if possible both side of door or door skin too.

Thanks

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
u need to reread tony's thread to see where he sources it, 2nd, u can try japan yahoo auctions, and look for fairlady 240z s30. try to look for datsun forums and such

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
axxel can help wit hte japan yahoo auctions. remember him posting up a site that handles the bidding n shipping.

Ant...u didnt go view the car first? wiring loom cut off? thats a HUGE job to settle u know.

ant_tey

Known Member
May 17, 2005
Johor Bahru
Yes my mistake as i didn't view before confirm cuz i use to trust people in the 1st place.
Maybe I'll take some pic and post it here once i'm free.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
arturo, ive used that site, i tried to bid from months ago, like in september, only today they told me the parts have arrived, in comparison, ive used jauce.com, they ship instantly as long as u pay them quickly, lol

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Seriously a series of car faults these days....

I went for a manual transmission fluid change. I brought my own gear oil. After draining my transmission of the old oil, it was time to fill in the new. The worker used a machine that was meant to flush ATF to pump my new gear oil into my gearbox. I wasn't sure if that was the standard procedure, so I kept quiet but made sure he flushed the machine thoroughly. And I did ask him to run the machine through with more fresh gear oil.

Long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience