problem in myvi eagle eye projector

rawther

Known Member
Mar 10, 2014
penang
Just a problem .. i notice that the myvi eagle eye projetor that cames with that decoration led ...

I just realize that,the led decoration works on the right lampside but not on the left lampside ..

after that, some check up with some car accersories shop,now the right lampside decoration led not

work,but the left lampside decoration led starts to work.

Im,in a headache now.

Ackward, moments begin to happen after change the car battery ...:(

Actually i thought,the decoration lamp is broken but its not .. :banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Just a problem .. i notice that the myvi eagle eye projetor that cames with that decoration led ...

I just realize that,the led decoration works on the right lampside but not on the left lampside ..

after that, some check up with some car accersories shop,now the right lampside decoration led not

work,but the left lampside decoration led starts to work.

Im,in a headache now.

Ackward, moments begin to happen after change the car battery ...:(

Actually i thought,the decoration lamp is broken but its not .. :banghead:

Why change the ori to Eagle Eye?? Eagle eye better ah?? For brighter light, just change to better bulbs. Simple and easy. ...unless you want more gaya with mata helang lamps

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Are you participating in the TIMETOATTACK this year? If the answer is yes, you'd be glad to know that you're entitled to a 20% Discount for all Federal 595 RS-R Performance road and FZ-201 Semi Slick tyres! This initiative is brought to you by Federal Tyres through Kegani Motorsports for your enjoyment, If you've been meaning to sample the highly acclaimed performance tyres by Federal, this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience