Preventing Theft

waja3348

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kota Damansara
brothers!

i think d best thing to do is, limit d number of chop shops. if got so many shops, d owners have to struggle hard to get d parts. that's y they have to do it in wrong ways.

as for owners like us, always keep ur receipt of purchase so next time when u want to buy/sell things, request 4 receipt 1st. if don't have, we may argue the products & DON'T BUY. this won't eliminate theft but at least, reduce the crime coz ppl started to co-operate in preventing on buying stolen stuffs...for long term result.

anyway, that just my opinion though.
:)

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
yo bro don flame
it is hard to limit the numner of chop shops
wat is the reason given by the goverment to the boss when they apply for the licenses

in my opinion,we can stop buying stuffs from those "KNOWN" chop shop which mention by other zth members here
buying stop that's mean the stealing will stop too

waja3348

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kota Damansara
i know... but hundreds even thousand chop shop out there willingly to but this 'black market' stuffs. profit is the main target, not ethics. btw, thanks 4 d comment. it's just my idea.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
got evidence..go beat them up and torch their shop..then report police lar..no evidence even the authorities can't do anything. at the end of the day they are considered legitimate businesses and you can't limit that.

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
dun think stealing will stop ....

unless "once get caught of stealing , chop hand"

hehe

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
cant blame chop shop le. its a way of living also. but in some illegal way. government din educate our ppl well from before.

now economy is bad, everything in the market rise, (even i went bought some drink, few cents increase. damn...) many jobless... so crimes do happen lor.. chop shop does this to earn more,becuz economy so bad. insurance company also trying to cut budget, limit the payment to chop shop. everyone is having hard time. situation more worse if petrol goes into rm2.

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
gloss said:
cant blame chop shop le. its a way of living also. but in some illegal way. government din educate our ppl well from before.

now economy is bad, everything in the market rise, (even i went bought some drink, few cents increase. damn...) many jobless... so crimes do happen lor.. chop shop does this to earn more,becuz economy so bad. insurance company also trying to cut budget, limit the payment to chop shop. everyone is having hard time. situation more worse if petrol goes into rm2.
yaya bro u r rite
if the petrol price increase to RM 2
i'm the first to that in trouble

sad to malaysia citizen
everything is increasing now

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Can't really blame chop shops...

If a thief wants to steal your car, he will find ways to do - regardless if you install the latest security devices or not. It is more towards luck now.