Car Theft Prevention

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
Is there zth-ians here selling any sort of pedal lock? Like Autolock? And to stop the thieves from breaking in, those very keng window tint that will reinforce the strength of ur windows, making unbreakable, are those type good ah? heard my fren once sed it's rm1000+ to 2k for V-Kool brand? good brand ah?

share please.. coz i'll soon have to bring my car from the jungle into the dangerous society in july..

killerinstinct

Known Member
Feb 10, 2005
PJ
bro if ur looking for those type of unbreakable windows they are basically like bulletproof glass already.i doubt u can find any of these to fit your ride.

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
bro if ur looking for those type of unbreakable windows they are basically like bulletproof glass already.i doubt u can find any of these to fit your ride.
no la.. i mean like llumar those type of window tint. anyone noes how much it cost? i wira aeroback, planning to tint all 6 sides..

sky26

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
SERI KEMBANGAN
those tint price range from RM500 to RM3000 depend on your preferrence and quality, pedal lock start at RM200. Cheers...

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
the tv advertised, autolock is RM99 rite? gonna get those tints.. better be safe than sorry..

anyone in ipoh got a place for this kind of tinting?

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Normally, to be safe, the windows glass will put a layer of (minimum 8 mil tint), then add another layer of vcool or something else. As now Wira 2nd hand price is so cheap, as long as you don't put all those fancy gauges or GT wing to show off, if will be safer than a Myvi or waja. Nowadays they have special tool to cut windows, so, what tint also useless. I reckon you to mod a cut off switch for your fuel pump. Lastly, as for owning a wira for long time, what I can say is, even you put a metal plate to replace the glasses/windows, there are still plenty way to break into your car within 30 seconds.

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
haha.. lidat die lo.. i really have 2 autogauge gauges displaying nicely thr.. no wer is safe in this country.. haih..