Pre-order JDM Parts for Cefiro

tUps

Jul 28, 2005
Malaysia/Phil
can the Hiro fits into an A33? What would be the price at?

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
ongteckweng said:
u can change to brougham tail lamp but need to change tge bumper as well...wont be able to get from chop shop...only new from spare part shops...should cost u around rm2000
what ..... change the whole set together with the bumper cost 2k ? but the size isin't the same , coz i saw 2.0 and 3.0 abit different leh ! 2.0 smaller and 3.0 look bigger ( i mean wider ) ! front also need to change the whole face ? the center grill head light and bumper also ?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
kei-office said:
what ..... change the whole set together with the bumper cost 2k ? but the size isin't the same , coz i saw 2.0 and 3.0 abit different leh ! 2.0 smaller and 3.0 look bigger ( i mean wider ) ! front also need to change the whole face ? the center grill head light and bumper also ?
it will fit for sure...its just the design of the 3.0 looks bigger...depends on ur requirement...the front part its more expensive..

bumper=rm550
foglight=rm450
bracket=rm150
headlamp=rm1300
grille+logo=rm450

u do the calcution...:biggrin:
best would be JDM parts...a lot cheaper!!!

tUps

Jul 28, 2005
Malaysia/Phil
hmm, mebbe I'll go to the coming TT .. let u guys check my car and see .. lotsa prob lae. Been almost a year nv touches my car .. BTW, mine A32, not A33 .. haha, typo error there, sry ...

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Interesting that people seem to be having lots of problems with their A32's. In actuality, the motor is a work-horse and shouldn't really give so many probs. I think the problems are minor, but because so few people actually know how to handle this motor, so, the old problems are never truly fixed, and new ones cropping up tend to accumulate...

I've managed to solve all the probs in my car. So, it's running quite well... :smile:

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
I am interested in getting the following:

1) Chrome handle (inside)
2) Rear spoiler
3) Door panel (Black) - what is this?
4) Dashboard (wood trim + Black colour) - does this plus the part where the window switches are located?

What price for the above and when can I get them. Thanks

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
excimo said:
I am interested in getting the following:

1) Chrome handle (inside)
2) Rear spoiler
3) Door panel (Black) - what is this?
4) Dashboard (wood trim + Black colour) - does this plus the part where the window switches are located?

What price for the above and when can I get them. Thanks
hey ex...i could get u those some of the stuffs, the rest depends on availability...

) Chrome handle (inside) - rm200 for 4 pcs
2) Rear spoiler - rm200 onwards, depends on costing
3) Door panel (Black) - have to check...let me know if u r really interested...
4) Dashboard (wood trim + Black colour) - same as above...should be everything

call/sms me if u r keen...im getting these stuffs from a friend, who owns a chop shop n regularly chop A32 in Japan!!

edit: my hp is 0192828198

Last edited:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
tUps said:
hmm, mebbe I'll go to the coming TT .. let u guys check my car and see .. lotsa prob lae. Been almost a year nv touches my car .. BTW, mine A32, not A33 .. haha, typo error there, sry ...
tups...if urs r a32...then the hiro kit will fit perfectly...

front lip: rm250 onwards
side skirt: rm250
rear skirt: rm200
rear spoiler: rm200 onwards...depending on costing

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
yo brother ong ... how r the parts? arrive oredi or not? today i saw a A32 with the front grilles that i wanted .. hehehehe ... looks good .. keep me updated plz.. thanx

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
cgui said:
yo brother ong ... how r the parts? arrive oredi or not? today i saw a A32 with the front grilles that i wanted .. hehehehe ... looks good .. keep me updated plz.. thanx
cgui..my friend just went to Japan early this month. will be back in 3 months time. hopefully he has everything we asked for...pray...:biggrin:

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
ongteckweng said:
cgui..my friend just went to Japan early this month. will be back in 3 months time. hopefully he has everything we asked for...pray...:biggrin:
oh he jsut went huh .. ok ok .. we all better pray hard that he gets the stuff we all want.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know any difference between straight-out pipes and pipes with box?
straight-out pipes will be more noisy? or eatin more petrol?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience