Power ? with add this thing ?

limandy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
Guys,

Just to ask, I saw newspaper and found out this item.
they say can increase power & save petrol .
in picture . i saw many car has install.

Try look at the picture.

did your guys know what isit ?

anyway can find cheaper or DIY.

cause they selling quite expensive... "mau untung banyak mah"

thanks

Attachments

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
wfhan....went through the Kn2 thread la...wah...really that jeffery kena teruk la...hehehehehhee....

anyhow....my opinion is, go test 1st, if puas hati...than its your money la...hehehehe...if not...than you know the real story la...hehehehehe....

limandy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
ya... i don't want wase my money to buying unless thing. you know lah.. now everything also increase. Roti naik , tol naik again, next year petrol naik again. need jimat a bit lah.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
ya man.. we need someone to be a guinea pig to go test and then update the result here. hahaha...

IMHO, if want power/torque, go add turbo or chg to bigger piston, or change engine higher CC. if there's such easy way to gain power, won't most car manufacturer already have use the technology in their new car ?

not to offend anybody here, but to me, this is just another gadget with a very good marketing plan for it.

S

sincere1

nowaday the car got a ecu + a lots of sensor to fine-tune the air-fuel ratio and the ignition timing, by adding this kind K2N, will affect the ecu operation ?
i affraid to install it.............

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
hehehehe.....for fuel injection, better not installed all tis type of gadget...just stick with stock....

for 1.6 to be underpower is not so will happened....as i know, standard ae101 4afe also go up hill or pick up damn power full already...if want to increase hp, do the right way....not installed magical gadget....

well, again..the price..looks very unreasonable...

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
hehehehe.....for fuel injection, better not installed all tis type of gadget...just stick with stock....

for 1.6 to be underpower is not so will happened....as i know, standard ae101 4afe also go up hill or pick up damn power full already...if want to increase hp, do the right way....not installed magical gadget....

well, again..the price..looks very unreasonable...

yeap agree with u...i owned ae111 4afe 1.6 the performance not bad!!

t-la

1,000 RPM
May 10, 2005
secret place
if this thing really can give power, co. like trd/hks/tode etc etc sure goyang one..:sleep:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i read some where about kancil 850 turbo.
i was wondering if any you guys ever did 660 stock carb perodua enjin with turbo.
i mean without converting the engine to L2 turbo or wathever.:shocked:

is it can really done? and how? need you guys opinion about this....:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience