Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Arturo:
Not my car la...if it is my car, I'll be a happy guy adi even though it has already convert to Nissan Skyvia 180SX :top:

But workmanship damn good...front view you thought u being cucuk by S15, if side by side on the road, you thought is 180SX.

When you kena smoked, you will be confused :confused: I thought it was 180SX? how come i kena smoked by Skyline? :hmmmm: make him pause and wonder if it was his eyes playing games with him :rofl: :laugh:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
.....it's possible...blur siut.

SF..if i had an 180SX i aredy damned happy liau. will treat her better than my gf :biggrin:

Last edited:

rikmun

Nov 18, 2009
Perak
MAybe he could be that crazy to convert everything to be exactly like ori R34? I think interior might be similar also man...since his bodyworks is 95% like the real R34...

Talking about confusion, This Pure Nissan Breed of 3 together really :congrats: :adore:

Woah!SF,your Sil80Line super clean mod man!I love how the rear looks sooooo low.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Arturo:
U mislead a few of them thinking that Nissan Sil80Line is mine :rofl: Now even got new name for it pula...

rikmun:
Bro, yes nicely modified but I'm sorry to say that the Nissan All is not mine. :frown:
Is just a car for sale in marketplace. If u like it, may be u can contact the owner of this car...:top:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
LOLZ SF...sori la...not intentional :biggrin:

Danz...the brougham model rite? after u said cefiro i searched but still a few things dun fit ler...the fuel filler cover on wrong side again...

and then i went n found this page... cant link directly...so just copy the link and paste into another window

http://autolure.blogspot.com/2008/12/nissan-cefiro-skyline-r34.htmlautolure.blogspot.com/2008/12/nissan-cefiro-skyline-r34.html

the older cefiro model fuel filler cover is on driver's side and exhaust on passenger side. match this orange mystery. the rear window looks about the same but the length looks shorter than a cefiro + the door handles look a little off..

wat u all think?

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
This orange car is really me crazy just by trying to guess what car it is....@_@

Arturo, the rear quarter panel window very small one..plus the rear windscreen doesn't look like it's originally for that car...the door also looks frame-less one....hmmmvery headache oh...could this car be something like Frankenstein?? mix parts of different cars??

or this car is not a Japanese make...could it be a conti ??

Last edited:

Lancermania

Known Member
Aug 12, 2006
so the mystery case of tat '4drs R34' stil goin on... keep it up guys, also anxious 2 knw wat car its it^^

btw, tat sil80line looks awesome!!!!

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the orange skyline is a honda accord bcos we see it b4 at kepong aman puri.......but hor...their wormanship like shit.....lampu belakang senget sebelah ...dari jauh macam skyline dari dekat macam x 2

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
first 180sx with r34 rear is done by AL motorsport senai/jb.i more like 180sx with F430 rear.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

the orange skyline is a honda accord bcos we see it b4 at kepong aman puri.......but hor...their wormanship like shit.....lampu belakang senget sebelah ...dari jauh macam skyline dari dekat macam x 2
thx bro, u make alot of us can:sleep::sleep: tonite
its accline (act like skyline)typeR
haha...i have the right guess!!!! tonite can play my HTC:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Thanks WJL8229...finally can rest ez. must respect how accord can become skyline. but so bad ar the workmanship? cant see from the pix...really had a lot of ppl blur for the past 2 days!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

first 180sx with r34 rear is done by AL motorsport senai/jb.i more like 180sx with F430 rear.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

thx bro, u make alot of us can:sleep::sleep: tonite
its accline (act like skyline)typeR
haha...i have the right guess!!!! tonite can play my HTC:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
where's this AL motorsports la? sorry eh...i rarely go around in JB...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ART has released their latest ART GTR 374, based on the Mercedes CLS 350.

The 3.5L V6 is now AK35 supercharged to 374 bhp and 376 ft-lb. There's also the ART stainless steel exhaust system with quad tailpipes. Cooling has been uprated with a new charge-air cooling system that features a heat exchanger through a special ribbed poly V-belt. The rumbling sound of power that is amplified through four...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience