Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
Ai~~kids nowadays....all drive nice cars at young age....:adore: give them my old junk they also don't want...won't even look at old junks....but i like old junk...oh~~i saw a bunch of old skol on my way to Malacca yesterday evening....really nice old skol....
TR,i drive an 25 years toyota olskool~~~~and im still a kid....i luv olskool...yea,now many youngster all driving new car~~~

i think yhe bunch of olskool u said was my olskool club member frm jb...we were having mega gathering at cheras KL yesterday...will post up the photo soon at my shot thread~~~~

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Blank, you still a kid...no way.....post up the pictures...

I saw them when i blast by...really nice group...all the old skol got nice deep dish rims....

On my way back from Malacca. I got cucuk by a stock BLM driven by a bunch of ah beng....i let them pass..show me LC face and shouting shouting at my gf in the car....what a bunch of loser...then they cucuk me again...after the PD toll there was a jam and I was following a lambo gallardo SL....then the lambo brake due to the jam I also brake..that LALA BLM lock his tyre and screech...I was so scare he can't brake and bang into me....if he do...I will break his neck...:banghead:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
blank,

how many cars turn up at the mega gathering?
around 80 to 100~~~ not only KL member but got many member frm perak,pahang,terengganu,JB and etc...vry happening...

Blank, you still a kid...no way.....post up the pictures...

I saw them when i blast by...really nice group...all the old skol got nice deep dish rims....

On my way back from Malacca. I got cucuk by a stock BLM driven by a bunch of ah beng....i let them pass..show me LC face and shouting shouting at my gf in the car....what a bunch of loser...then they cucuk me again...after the PD toll there was a jam and I was following a lambo gallardo SL....then the lambo brake due to the jam I also brake..that LALA BLM lock his tyre and screech...I was so scare he can't brake and bang into me....if he do...I will break his neck...:banghead:
no la...actually,im a teenager...but in front of you,im a kid jor....:rofl:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
TEAM INFERIORS

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

SUPER CLOWN FORCE

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

WHO SAY FF CANNOT DRIFT HAH?

Mouse

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Kelantan
i think he trying to write " Hard to get all eyes on me" ?? so he mod his car like this to get all eyes on his car:adore::adore:

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
kekekeke...

i was about to post that car picture.. haha.. i think he's uniten student.. saw his car in my Uni a few times.. hahahahahaha

HARD 2 GET!!..
yeah, very hard to get waja like det.. cos it will never came across my head..:rofl:

jonrwg

Known Member
Mar 13, 2008
Birmingham
the owner is black ppl (serious)...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

"Proton spent RM4.3 billion over the past four years to come up with cars like the Gen.2 and Waja as well as the Campro engine."

This includes development cost for the campro engine. do you have a breakdown?

lets look at some more recent news:=
MALAYSIAN MOTOR TRADER NEWS - FIRST LOOKS - Proton Persona

With the bulk of development costs – usually on the platform and engine – having been spent many...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience