Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
bumper nice.. workmanship nice.. paint nice.. only not suitable for this car.. cos this car is hatch and R35 isnt=.=

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
How to do those lamps , using customs made fibre like doing eye lid and just stick to the headlamp?? or??

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Can never understand these wanna-bes. Imitations.

Trying so hard to be something they are not and can NEVER be.. Unless they get the real deal itself.

I mean, who are these wanna-bes trying to kid? The public? Themselves? Trying to make car-enthusiasts go "whoaaaa"?

Wake up laaaaa. :sleep:

Actually I think I'm referring to those cars with the wannabe bodykits AND when they put those fake badges.

Let's hope this Satria don't go and put a GTR or Nissan badge in the front or something.

Maybe he'll even have some "NISMO" stickers around. Hopefully not.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
well, I think these people want cheap thrills.....I kesian their car, kanna modified until nobody wants it anymore. Kanna laughed at samor....

I don't really care abt the owner themself....

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
well, I think these people want cheap thrills.....I kesian their car, kanna modified until nobody wants it anymore. Kanna laughed at samor....

I don't really care abt the owner themself....

dun know wat they have in mind....just to be more creative than othrs....put some amount of money to be laugh by others...baik blanjer i makan lagi baik lor.....:driver::driver::driver:

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
what a satria neo, at the 1st pic i thought is a real R35, haha, nicely done, but the rim not suit it, but how is the headlamp??? like using back the headlamp and just mod a shape of R35 headlamp as a cover paste on the ori headlamp

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
but if that car enter AutoShow, maybe can win wor...
last time got a Wira Aeroback mod look like Audi car. :stupid:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
why? ppl seem to have identity problem with their car.

Like, knowing himself is Chinese, but wanted look and sound like Ang-moh, then go and dye hair and do plastic surgery to immitate them.

Aren't they proud of being who they are?

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Can never understand these wanna-bes. Imitations.

Trying so hard to be something they are not and can NEVER be.. Unless they get the real deal itself.

I mean, who are these wanna-bes trying to kid? The public? Themselves? Trying to make car-enthusiasts go "whoaaaa"?

Wake up laaaaa. :sleep:

Actually I think I'm referring to those cars with the wannabe bodykits AND when they put those fake badges.

Let's hope this Satria don't go and put a GTR or Nissan badge in the front or something.

Maybe he'll even have some "NISMO" stickers around. Hopefully not.
Since you brought this up, I would like to pose an interesting question. What happens when a Lancer tries to be an Evolution? Or when a GT-T tries or converts to look like a GT-R? Or a GT-R with a V-Spec II Nur badge when it clearly is not? Are they shunned the same way?
:biggrin:
There are just too many around and when it is brought up, many get upset. *laughs*

cybtech

Known Member
Feb 20, 2008
i quite agree v nitrus, from model "A" become model "B",:stupid::stupid::stupid:
but i'm ok with if model "A" to "A-GT" / "A-SE"
for e.g. if lancer to evo great!
but if Proton to Nissan..... :stupid::stupid::stupid:
If Proton to lancer to evo..... so-so-so lah coz it is basicly their design (mitsu).

guys what do you think?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Since you brought this up, I would like to pose an interesting question. What happens when a Lancer tries to be an Evolution? Or when a GT-T tries or converts to look like a GT-R? Or a GT-R with a V-Spec II Nur badge when it clearly is not? Are they shunned the same way?
:biggrin:
There are just too many around and when it is brought up, many get upset. *laughs*
In all honesty, It all depends on individual. One can convert the car as what you have suggested. The look of the car may deceive other ppl. Maybe the performance may be matched with some up grades. However, the fact is still a fact which cannot be bent or changed. Only the modder owner knows it.

Maybe or maybe not this is relevant. Why people are so crazy about the real-deal ori GT40? esp the ones with matching no. parts? Why ppl willing to pay millions of pound for such ori car? perhaps its the REAL car reason, maybe its the REAL herritage its associated with. The "realness" is what gives the owner "I-feel-good, and lucky, special etc"

On the other hand, there are ppl who make and sell GT40 replica like in Brazil. And there is still buyers out there. Either way, The real "ownership feel" just isn't there if one buys a replica or a wannabe-modded car.

Just my 0.2 kupang worth...

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Actually i didnt mind if they wanna be others.. only if they dont have the badges... they might be a wira.. with evo body kits.. but without the mitsu badge is fine with me... and also.... any mods that looks good also goes with me... cos im kina PIMP my ride fan.. custom stuff... kina fun looking at nice and creative designs.... i mean real nice wan.. like the putra convert into S15 body kit... is nicely done.. and i like it.. not some over done crap that has no meaning and made a fool out of themself+car...

(sorry if it hurts anyone.. is just my opinion):itsme: