Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

haha.....it's just too confusing when they displayed that car....
kekekeke

anyway, we're not doubting anyone.....have serached the web but can't find any TT with that Audi logo-ed muffler....

cheers!

Not that much pimped but still...

More rear triangle fetish and identity-crisis "Evolution IV Type R" emblem.

evotypeRwaja01.jpg

hehe

like i saying goes "kereta pulun(pimped ride with vely stock mecahincals) enjin mesin rumput tapi spoiler kapal terbang tinggi KLCC":_: LOL there to many of them PITY

haha GT WING for decoration only ma

GT WING for DOWN FORCE don really need la.......

speeding 200km/h meh

nitrus said:
Last but not least.... (Take note of the 3rd picture) ..

Image2420.jpg

Image2422.jpg

Image2421.jpg

I saw this car at AMPANG b4.. This car was riding by a CALLMEN. AT Ampang got an accident and i see this car reach to the scene and holding a walkie talkie. A malay guy..

PocketRocket said:
*swt* kancil also need ladder....must be a real short guy
DSC01754.jpg

*swt*swt* "lowprofile racer" LMAO =P~ (driver then came out of the car,lit a victory ciggy followed by his personal race queen(gf la)...muahaha
DSC01759.jpg

DSC01760.jpg

The wira car owner live beside my house nia.. A Malay guyz.. Jz paint and mod this car not more that 2 month nia...

singchaii said:
I saw this car at AMPANG b4.. This car was riding by a CALLMEN. AT Ampang got an accident and i see this car reach to the scene and holding a walkie talkie. A malay guy..
haha..so sure he's a callmen? could b a police ma...like the vest in the car...use walkie talkie to report the accident...lol...

haha..so sure he's a callmen? could b a police ma...like the vest in the car...use walkie talkie to report the accident...lol...

Sure.. Cause i have very deep impression on this kenari because oh the chucky face. Hehe..

orenjii said:
shit!!! melaka car summore!! shy shy...

Melaka car but he live in KL very long time ago liao.. This car look nice and inside with a pair of recaro sit, but the sound system jz like normal wira. No amp no woofer..

singchaii said:
Melaka car but he live in KL very long time ago liao.. This car look nice and inside with a pair of recaro sit, but the sound system jz like normal wira. No amp no woofer..

wahahaha...all his life savings spent on the exterior look...

haha no no reminding people to buy his PLATE NO. when come to DA MA CAI

u add 813-0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
or 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9-813

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom