Possible SEG BlkTop Beat GTi R3?

george8724

Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
i think can kua... should be no prob lah... but yet still gotta depends a lot on the driver itself oso... but if u compare car to car, then i think almost the same lah coz R3 much lighter as compare with SEG although SEG BT has a lil higher HP than R3. Dunno whether is true o not lah.. havent tested yet... besides not many R3 on the road lah. hehehe... no chance to challenge them...

EFN

Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
trdturbo said:
just curious.............
Anybody tried yet? so we will not know until then.

But from what I have known, 4A-GE 20V will have no problem outrunning most NA 4G93 (Satria GTi, Putra, Wira 1.8) - R3 uses the same engine but it has been souped up by R3 Team so expect a tougher opponent.

trdturbo

Dec 20, 2004
SCOTLAND,UK.
got a friend have R3 very lansi one.

One day i got blktop, will challenge him.....

so need u guys give some opinion about how good of Blk Top engine.

Thanks...

Raymond_Hu

Oct 26, 2004
haha ... why not just arrange a friendly testing with your friend driving the satria R3 with somebody using original Blacktop ?? sure it's exciting.... :biggrin:

george8724

Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
trdturbo, then u really gotta test test with ur fren lah... a friendly match will do :)
good thing bout BT ar? all u need to do is just rev and maintain ur rev above 5000 rpm. Then if he still lansi, simple lah just tap a few times on ur accelerator and show him the poom poom poom sound haha then he will know the power of TOYOTA... hehehe...

errr dude, if possible just get a video cam or a digi cam to snap or record some video when u guys r testing ya... we wanna watch and do some study here and there.... :)

trdturbo

Dec 20, 2004
SCOTLAND,UK.
george8724 said:
trdturbo, then u really gotta test test with ur fren lah... a friendly match will do :)
good thing bout BT ar? all u need to do is just rev and maintain ur rev above 5000 rpm. Then if he still lansi, simple lah just tap a few times on ur accelerator and show him the poom poom poom sound haha then he will know the power of TOYOTA... hehehe...

errr dude, if possible just get a video cam or a digi cam to snap or record some video when u guys r testing ya... we wanna watch and do some study here and there.... :)

thanks for support!

Not yet have BT ler. Newbie here..
Mostly will start car project on next year.....
this year, study 4AGE, 4AGZE, 4AGTE and 3S-GTE engine...
always read what u guys chi chi chat chat about engine...haha....absorb...information....hehe.

CHEERS...

yolk

in a straight line yes the blacktop should be able to out run the r3 gti ... but in a series of corner or even track i believe the r3 will be faster due to it's seam welded chassis and tunes suspension setup and with it's dba rotor and mintex pads it's definately a very good balanced car ... not the fastest in a straight line but it shows it's strength where it matters most overall balance ...

But of course it still boils down to the driver ability more than anything else .. stock r3 i believe does low 2:50's in sepang

tom's

subang
hey......over here we don't encourage illegal racing or trying to bad thing on other make........ ppl will be unhappy when u say who is better or not....... in autocross event.....most of the categories winner is proton...... R3 handling is better than AE model..........

yolk

alvin's new ride cannot play with r3 la after they say bully .. need to at least test with impreza/evo ... muahahahahahahhaha :p

GT20v

low 2:50...thats very..very fast!
i doubt seg with the SAME driver cannot get that time??...heheheh
and i heard they got that time with private closed session...hehhehe
*cabuts...* :)

buck-7

Oct 8, 2004
B.B.BANGI
driven the r3, low down acceleration like from a traffic light stop it could outrun the bt. but out right racing like on the track the BT would be faster especially if you compare the acceleration from 100km/h up wards

Recently decided to clean my mum's suzuki swift. I didn't managed to captured the photos due to only I work myself and hand full of dirt

It has not been clean since car delivered couple of years ago.

Step 1: remove negative battery terminal
Step 2: Remove the entire air intake filter box (tools u need just Philip screw driver). But remember the process of the removal as you need to assemble it back
Step 3: remove the wire connector attached to MAF sensor so that you can take out the entire...