Poll : Turbo charge a perodua Viva

l200turbo

Known Member
Jun 2, 2008
v cant say bot is no good,its all depends on the tuner too.but if for that price,better go for halfcut since its a original turbo engine,it is much more reliable than ur N.A Bot.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Kenari with k3ve can clock 223km/h...

so if put k3vet in viva...i think 250km/h to 280km/h with some mod....

but safety will be an issue here if viva clock that fast...
250kmh? In a VIVA? With 165 tires? Salute lah you, donno where you learn how to caculate top speed, At that kinda speeds ur viva tires would have burst long time ago. :smokin:

280kmh is really REALLY dreaming lah, hahaha :rofl:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Viva done it 250km/h?? wow... i wonder how it would look like when it float?

navz

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007
Ipoh
any turbo charge viva video to share here???

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i dont see y cannot, weve even charged a motorbike, a scooter, etc. y cannot ler the viva?

can lahh.. charge it up, and ask a good (i dont care if hes a reputable one, sumtimes reputation doesnt come wit quality these days, imo) tuner to tune it up. reliability comes from hardware and most importantly the tuning. ive seen a new cosworth built engine destroyed in minutes during a dyno session, i dont think it was the hardware here since it was fine during the running in period, so it musta been the fecked tuner. i highly suggest joshua thiran of millennium motorsports asia for the tuning process

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

ohh, i dunno about the dvvt system, but i highly suggest u take it out. explanation is sumwhat long, so i'll leave dat out for now. u dont need the dvvt in a charged engine anyway, lol

navz

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007
Ipoh
sry off topic here..im thinking to turbo charge my viva..going to choose e-manage for management..ive read some..and i get confuse..does e-manage ultimate need 3bar map sensor ?also what what is the different between blue and ultimate..

navz

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007
Ipoh
nvm2..ive found the answer...

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
i dont see y cannot, weve even charged a motorbike, a scooter, etc. y cannot ler the viva?

can lahh.. charge it up, and ask a good (i dont care if hes a reputable one, sumtimes reputation doesnt come wit quality these days, imo) tuner to tune it up. reliability comes from hardware and most importantly the tuning. ive seen a new cosworth built engine destroyed in minutes during a dyno session, i dont think it was the hardware here since it was fine during the running in period, so it musta been the fecked tuner. i highly suggest joshua thiran of millennium motorsports asia for the tuning process

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

ohh, i dunno about the dvvt system, but i highly suggest u take it out. explanation is sumwhat long, so i'll leave dat out for now. u dont need the dvvt in a charged engine anyway, lol

As speed increases, aerodynamic drag doesn't increase linearly, it increase exponentially...That is why bugatti veyron needed 1000bhp to hit top speed of 400 whereas only about 600+ hp is needed for top speed of 300 and these are supercars with very low drag coefficient, do you think kenari or viva has a supercar shape? I am wondering how much hp does that kenari has to hit 223km/hr and what was the speed measured by? GPS or speedo.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
As speed increases, aerodynamic drag doesn't increase linearly, it increase exponentially...That is why bugatti veyron needed 1000bhp to hit top speed of 400 whereas only about 600+ hp is needed for top speed of 300 and these are supercars with very low drag coefficient, do you think kenari or viva has a supercar shape? I am wondering how much hp does that kenari has to hit 223km/hr and what was the speed measured by? GPS or speedo.
err, y did u quote me for ur reply again? i didnt say anything about aerodynamics pun

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

True High Low Soft Hard Explained

The article is given the "thumbs up" by the famous Toyota Modification Master Bill Sherwood of www.billzilla.org/carindex.htm

See his reply to the article here http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=64777

See also contradictions by other people. It is up to the reader to believe whoever they choose :)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience