PM announces reduced fuel prices

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
good....very goood....hope after raya we have another election....then price drop another 15cents.....now which PR member of parliment want to resign and request by election? sila angkat keyboard

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
So it might be RM2.40/litre. RM2.20 cannot ah...? Cincai looo...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
30years back, we as "Rayat" can cincai la.... now cannot cincai edy, if not.... after those pig eat all the money & food or land then u know la...

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
I for one do not condone petrol subsidy, let the market decide the price and eventually the dust will settle.

My expat colleague was poking fun at umno/bn gomen the other day saying that he likes umno/bn gomen cause he makes the money from this country, dont literally pay tax (kompeni kautim) and STILL enjoy petrol subsidy for his 4.0 Cherokee Jeep. :biggrin: :banghead:
Lu sama gua bayar cukai orang asing dan orang tempatan yang kaya-raya jugak yang enjoy!!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum but I've seen a lot of great stuff going on here especially in the DIY sections. Truly Malaysia Boleh SPIRIT!!!

I've been wanting to install a engine start button for my car (for the cool factor ). Sorry in advance as I know that this DIY has been done on this DIY section before. I'm adding pictures to my post thru the process of installing the start button.

Here it goes...

1. Engine Start Button...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience