PM announces reduced fuel prices

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
look at the bright side guys.....because of the by election price drop RM0.15 sen.....i think next month i will ask my Keadilan MP to resign.....then there is another By Election again...and again to gather vote Pak Lah will reduce RM0.15.....and that's 30 sen already.....we have 82 opposition MP's......we need just 10 opposition to step down each month to bring down the price to RM1.50.......alaaaa.....10 by election only...those Pakatan Rakyat sure can do for the better of all rakyat.......rite?

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Ah but like DSAI said, if he wins, he will be seated directly opposite Pak Lah as the new budget is announced :) Being Finance Minister for 8 years, I'm sure he'll scrutinise their every decision. Anyway if DSAI does come into power, he has promised that petrol prices will be reduced to RM 2! Woo hoo!
Not RM2 loo bro, it is RM0.50 deducted from RM2.70, so its means RM2.20. Ok what...if it happen la. And i hope so. Now we can see maturity in our political arena. Opposition as strong as G. That will make them to work harder. Haha

JackyII

Known Member
Mar 16, 2006
let me guess, the money that they saved from fuel subsidized are being used to cover their losses (millions of RM) on the recent election? wtf

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
let me guess, the money that they saved from fuel subsidized are being used to cover their losses (millions of RM) on the recent election? wtf
The money that is 'saved' is supposed to be used to help the poor and need, or so they say. In his debate with Shabery, Anwar had already asked where savings from the previous price increase went? It was supposed to be used to develop public transportation but I think they used it to develop their own transportation! (private jet, yacht). Only a fraction has been spent, where is the rest of it?

In the recent elections at Permatang Pauh, BN reportedly spent RM1.5 milion campaigning. We also have to consider that they were offering RM 50 to each voter and given that Arif Shah received 15,000 votes, this equates to RM 750,000. What about the RM 3,000 loans they were offering to voters? Here is the link but I can't seem to access it anymore. Wonder why?:rolleyes:http://www.p99ampang.com/2008/08/25/breaking-news-dari-permatang-pauh/

MIL_LEINAD

Aug 28, 2008
hopefully it can reduced more and more..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone seen a Red Satria Neo R3, car number plate-CDF 4513, please immediately inform me. My brother's car got stolen in front of our house in Wangsa Maju. Desa Setapak.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience