pls read..take caution (a reminder)

fazidk

3,000 RPM

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hello frens & fellow ZTHians..s we know there are cases of cheatings in d past posted in here to warn us not to fall prey, both done by “seller” & “buyers”..im here to tell u of an unfortunate experience happened to me just dis recent again s a reminder to all of us not to fall prey to dis kind of chicken shit ppl..

Case:

I ctc’d a “seller” here who has been supplying lots of car accessories & replacement parts for quite some time..i needed to purchase a timing belt set for my car so hence we met & a deal was made..i found him very nice to talk to but soon found out dat all this “nice” very3 deceiving..soon I found dat one of d bearings is of d wrong size (NOTE: NOT faulty) so I called him for a replacement (NOTE: NOT money back) s it was still very much under warranty..well, he said he had to ctc his supplier regarding this & dat he wld call me back..guess wat!! Its been 3 days..NO CALLS..so I called him…guess wat!! He has NOT been answering any of my calls (called him NO less then 4 times today..all went unanswered)..s a result of this, I had to buy another bearing which is n addition cost for me..FAIR? HELL NO! but he doesn’t care s long s he made his money..chicken way out..

Well, like I said he has been in here for quite some time so im pretty sure many of u wld know him, hence, im prepared to get some “backing up” comments from you..its ok..he may not have done this to you before (maybe he has but nothing was said about it) but he has done it to me now..n im not d kind to keep quiet about it..

N im pretty sure if he reads this he will come up wiz some cock story to prove his “innocence”..if u do read dis bro…COME MEET ME, SAY IT & EXPLAIN DAT ITS MY FAULT!! IF U DON’T HAVE D BALLS THEN WE KNOW WHOSE D GUILTY PARTY NOW DON’T WE…

Last, I wont put his name down but I will his ctc number…im very much certain dat it wld b familiar to most of u in here..some wld go “DAMN DIS GUY IS LYING..DAT ‘SELLER’ IS NOT LIKE DAT” or “WHERE GOT ONE..DEALT WIZ HIM BEFORE..OK ONLY” or “HIS NICE LA..DONT BELIEVE LA” etc etc..well..its a unfortunate case that I don’t have d same response like d example above since I have fallen victim..so to you, BRO ‘……..’, I just got dis to say:

IF U THINK BY CHEATING ME OF RM280 MAKES U RICH THEN GOD BLESS..U MAY HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WIZ IT CHEATING ME BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT UR LUCK WONT LAST LONG..WHEN DAT DAY COMES I HOPE IM THERE TO WITNESS U BEING BITCH-SLAPPED!!!

“SELLER” ctc: 012-2908159 (recognize it???)

xaffb18c

500 RPM

xaffb18c

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2006
I know this seller...sorry to hear that you've been cheated bro..very2 irresponsible seller..just thought of servicing my perdana V6...since this situation occur...buy direct from workshop would be better...peace to all...

arrowhead

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
fazidk : sorry to hear that u got cheated bro. however i do admire your approach on this matter. u took things calmly and your willing to receive an explanation from the "cheater". but honestly, hiding his name would not serve any good to either parties. better if u just post his name, so we can avoid dealing with him. every consumer has the right to express their dissatisfaction regardless of destroying the sellers reputation or not.

just my 2 cents.

artful

artful

Aug 29, 2007
There is an "Air" plane landing on the straight "line"...................

juhari eg6

500 RPM

juhari eg6

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2005
KL
fazidk : sorry to hear that u got cheated bro. however i do admire your approach on this matter. u took things calmly and your willing to receive an explanation from the "cheater". but honestly, hiding his name would not serve any good to either parties. better if u just post his name, so we can avoid dealing with him. every consumer has the right to express their dissatisfaction regardless of destroying the sellers reputation or not.

just my 2 cents.
dats rite...

another 2 cents here..

calvin00cool

3,000 RPM

calvin00cool

3,000 RPM
May 26, 2004
kl
this seller?ic...ive ask him question regarding stuff he is selling,but he didnt answer....so wat for buying fr a seller that dun even know where the product manufacture and so on...???

anyway,forum is danger...jt be more caution....u lost rm280?hopefully u gonna get ur luck more than it...GOD bless u :)

edmunz85

1,000 RPM

edmunz85

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2006
wow...i admire da way u put this up...don worry shit like this happen all da time...jus look at da positive site...not thousands....he tot he got away but trust me he'll get it big time...i wish i c buyers like this so tat i can just bitch slap them...n another thin...jus post his name....it'll b a help for other buyers...good luck anyway....tc...

anion

1,000 RPM

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
yeah.....its not about losing money or not that matters most in the 1st place...its the seller's chicken way out and irresponsible acts.....i understood well.....

wanna share sumthin here too....it happened to me this month....bought something which is obviously 2nd hand and by the looks and inspection on the outside, it looks fine but i told him that never know whats the performing condition so i asked him if anything bad happens, he gotta be responsible and he agreed....bought the stuff on sat and installed it on monday.....i discovered that its totally canot be used as its condition is wrecked.....too bad to be used so i took it out on tuesday.....contacted the seller, he was telling me all his probs n stuffs n had too many probs to settle before mine as i was asking for a refund for purchasing rotten stuffs....was arguing with him for a few days and same replies of ignorance of settling is being replied....days passed n no intention from the seller of settling the probs....weeks gone and i contacted him asking that does he wanna settle it nicely, meet up n talk about it n he started throwing words at me stating that he is through with this matter and doesnt care of settling it with me and he is accusing me of damaging the stuff i bought.....OH YAH !! IT CAN SPOIL IN 1 BLOODY DAY IN THE CAR BOOT !! the damage was around RM 490 inclusive of workmanship to install and remove....

some ppl is just that irresponsible....got the cash, problems occured, just ignore and life goes on.....hope u get ur payback man......one day u will get the payback.....what comes around goes around.....

guys.....just be smart n cross ur fingers that u will not fall into the same situation of some of us here....god bless !

zuludee

Known Member

zuludee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
this is the seller that i buy timing belt from him. 1 month used then broke or putus. i had to spend more to repair coz the head is totally broke. f**k this seller.....look very nice but a big fuckin liar...........

nappx

2,000 RPM

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
just buy from shop/or dealer not from personnal person that claim all part is ori and cheap...

so sad to you bro...

xaffb18c

500 RPM

xaffb18c

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2006
Lets make a change everybody.....ban all the bad sellers...keep our zerotohundred website clean.....cheers....

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
victim too.the same guy.....hehehe.....this guy is irresponsible.
i don't lose much.it just that i don't like ppl who r not honest in
doing business.

ftzone

full throttle zone

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
aduh... ain't it obvious. read and search around you'll find the answer.
this fella I suspect selling all kind of imitation stuffs claiming it to be original with warranty... well.. the truth is out here now... warranty my ass... the warranty you'll get is unanswered calls if your product fails even before you fix it.

feezdya

1,500 RPM

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
I KNOW THIS GUY!!!HE CHEATED ON ME TOO!!!!SAME STORY WITH FAZID!!HIS NICK NAME IS ******* AIRLINE!!!!!I BOUGHT FROM HIM MIVEC TIMING BELT N SUDDENLY I FORGOT THAT MY BLOCK IS 4G94..THEN I CALLED HIM N ASK WHETER I CAN CHANGE OR NOT..BUT AFTER 30 CALLS N I CHANGE ANOTHER NO HE FINNALY PICK UP...HE SAID HE LEFT HIS HP IN DA CAR...SO I DUN MIND N HE SAID HE WILL CALL ME TOMMOROW TO CHANGE..WAIT AFTER WAIT N MY CAR STILL HANG IN WORKSHOP FOR 3 DAYS N NUTHIN HAPPEN!!!...N I CALL HIM I SAID IF CANNOT CHANGE I WONT MIND COZ I CAN BUY NEW SET FROM HIM..BUT HE IGNORE ME..WAT ****** DEALER!!!IF CANNOT CHANGE OR WATSOEVE JUST TELLING ME DA TRUTH...!!IF U DARE,CALL ME!!WHY CHEAT PPL LIKE THIS!!!I ALREADY TOLD U DAT IM GONNA TAKE ANOTHER 3 SETS FOR MY CAR RITE..Y U SO SCARE??U THINK I EAT PPL???CAMON LA...BUT STILL U DARE POST UR PARTS RITE..WHEN I MEET U,U LOOK VERY SPORTING N FRENDLY PPL...BUT very2 irresponsible seller!!!

Last edited:

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
sad to hear all these shits happen around, actually its getting worst n worst now...no point keeping this seller real identity...shud say out loud the nickname hope for not happen to another victims for those who are not aware yet....dia tak bagi muka.....kenape kita yg bagi muka dekat dia kan... really....let admin take some action on him...

GT4WD

500 RPM

GT4WD

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
You may take legal action against him.

Give them a call and consult the next action.
Some case study-

Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia,
Tingkat 16, Putra Place,
100, Jalan Putra,
50622 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel: 03 - 40492300 / 40424181 Fax: 03 - 40424259

==========================================================

Legal Issue on Contract Law in Malaysia - Good for us to know

This is something I like to share with you from one of my seminar recently. If you find this informative, pls circulate. It was conducted by A/P Catherine Tay on Legal issues in E-commerce.

Notice that most of the time, the receipt / invoice you received from the merchant carries this exclusion clause or similarly worded statement: "Goods sold are not returnable" or "No refund once sold".

The thing that I have learnt from her is that : "As long as your good is purchased for home use and not for business (i.e. to be resold), the above exclusion clause is VOID.

That means, as long as the good is defective, regardless of what is worded, you CAN get back all your money spent . You do not have to accept a repair on the good or an exchange. You CAN ask for a refund. AND you are LEGALLY right and entitled to! What a relevation!!

And most of the time the merchant will refuse to return you your money.

Her advice? >From her own experience ( and no less than 7 and all successful!), she will threaten the merchant with four words: "SEE YOU IN COURT!"

The court here refers to the Small Claims Tribunal Court.

However, you don't have to tell them what court! All you have to pay is RM10 admin fee and the loser (the merchant) will have to refund you the money PLUS the admin fee!

She shared this with us because she felt that even educated people are cowed by such unfair wordings (which includes her jaded friends who are not lawyers).

Pls try not to let the merchant fleece you the next time you have a defective good.

I know where to file this. On the 16th floor of Putra Place (The Mall opposite Putra World Trade Centre) . The form cost RM5.00. The Tribunal will settle within 2 months period.

drexxza

Known Member

drexxza

Known Member
Dec 10, 2004
Pahang
Visit site
cammon guys.. just post the real seller name or id here.... much easier for us out here to watch out this kind of moth** fu**** seller..

nskist73

Known Member

nskist73

Known Member
Apr 3, 2006
This guy ar ? i also know him "aeroplane guy" why? coz at the moment i need to get sumthing from him (already ordered), then waited for him at a meetup place then call him " Hello bro where r U"? Then he replied "sorry ur stuff sold to others" coz he said i didn't comfirm properly. the he** with him if i didn't comfirm what he** i'm doing there waiting for him!!!!

icher

icher

Oct 6, 2005
Another Conman:

Name: LIM HONG WEI aka Kenny Lim aka Jason aka Jakson
E-Mail: friendlyboy992008@hotmail.com
Public A/C No: 4-8441152-31
I/C No: 850715-13-5867
Mobile: 0168517643 / 0146921743

Seller claims that he is in Sabah / Sarawak. He is selling various types of performance products (even half-cuts). This one is very brave to give him hi I/C no. Already conned several people in other forums. Money paid but no goods received.

chiewsc

Known Member

chiewsc

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
I KNOW THIS GUY!!!HE CHEATED ON ME TOO!!!!SAME STORY WITH FAZID!!HIS NICK NAME IS ******* AIRLINE!!!!!I BOUGHT FROM HIM MIVEC TIMING BELT N SUDDENLY I FORGOT THAT MY BLOCK IS 4G94..THEN I CALLED HIM N ASK WHETER I CAN CHANGE OR NOT..BUT AFTER 30 CALLS N I CHANGE ANOTHER NO HE FINNALY PICK UP...HE SAID HE LEFT HIS HP IN DA CAR...SO I DUN MIND N HE SAID HE WILL CALL ME TOMMOROW TO CHANGE..WAIT AFTER WAIT N MY CAR STILL HANG IN WORKSHOP FOR 3 DAYS N NUTHIN HAPPEN!!!...N I CALL HIM I SAID IF CANNOT CHANGE I WONT MIND COZ I CAN BUY NEW SET FROM HIM..BUT HE IGNORE ME..WAT ****** DEALER!!!IF CANNOT CHANGE OR WATSOEVE JUST TELLING ME DA TRUTH...!!IF U DARE,CALL ME!!WHY CHEAT PPL LIKE THIS!!!I ALREADY TOLD U DAT IM GONNA TAKE ANOTHER 3 SETS FOR MY CAR RITE..Y U SO SCARE??U THINK I EAT PPL???CAMON LA...BUT STILL U DARE POST UR PARTS RITE..WHEN I MEET U,U LOOK VERY SPORTING N FRENDLY PPL...BUT very2 irresponsible seller!!!
bro, so disappointed to about that, but i think u should post out his nick here so that everyone in zerotohundred will be caution about this guy....

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
buy from me la..he he ehe ..juz joking..chill
i also want to buy from u but u jual mahal.pm u,u buat tak layan.:)
Another Conman:

Seller claims that he is in Sabah / Sarawak. He is selling various types of performance products (even half-cuts). This one is very brave to give him hi I/C no. Already conned several people in other forums. Money paid but no goods received.
really brave this guy.maybe other ppl's i/c also don't know.

Mar 12, 2006
It's the "taiko accesory" guy who has got most of his old topics removed. He's now coming back.

In addition to that, one of the famous seller here is actually partnering with him: check this

Familiar with those numbers?
So this guy really not dependable? Lucky saw this thread. Was thinking to buy the CD player, Speakers and Amplifiers from him. Now scare if i bought and anything happen can't claim any warranty. I wan just a student, can't afford the risk.

But before this, i already heard some peoples said he is selling cheap stuff that are overprice.

Say no to these sellers !

huakenny

LB Performance

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
i hv been selling stuff thru internet quite a long time oledi....

yet sometimes i stil get cheat by other sellers....i remeber i bought one turbo timer and blow off before in zth....

i COD with him and he promised me comes with warranty n so on, but then after i sent to install..the timer is not functioning and the blow off is leaking too....wtf

call the seller but this is wat i heard 'the number you hv dial is not in service, plz try again later'....lol....its happened on June 2007....

pity to me:bawling:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
yep definitely pity to u guys man...haih...these kinda things also cause ppl to be afraid of online buying, affecting businesses of honest sellers...

in this forum, dishonest sellers got, rude sellers got, mcm2 ada...makes the world very colourful :P

m@ttz

1,500 RPM

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
hmm.. these people should b shoot n let them die slowly.. huakenny, sad to heard dat, guyz, better bcareful..

maybe we shall do some 'star' or 'reputation' for seller to vote, the real vote, not the one done by their klik also.. so we can know which is the clean seller..

orangeblack61

500 RPM

orangeblack61

500 RPM
Apr 3, 2007
How about cheated workshop??? For those have come across with this workshop AMS at tmn sri manja,old klang road please avoid to go there because of bad services and low quality workmanships. But they charged with very high and unreasonable price to their customers. I'm writing this based on my experienced. If you plan to upgrading your vehicle please dont go or visit to this workshop....

renxun

1,000 RPM

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
Another Conman:

MY GOD bikin malu sabah/sarawak (east malaysia pl) this kind of numbskull will affect all the reputation towards pl from east malaysia when dealing. such a long distance transaction needs TRUST between both party to get it done. However thanks 2 this kind of pl pl wouldnt dare to buy frm us in this kind of transaction. i understand that because im from sabah and i would very much appreciate pl who trusted me to transact $ and prompt delivery is a must to maintain a good reputation.so far i did buy from other pl from kl and lucky for me all things are in good condition except for my set of hks meter i bought which doesnt complete with the ligthing sockets and a spoilt water temp meter. i didnt call back to the seller too as i know it would just be a waste of energy and phone bill.. they wont get rich by cheating anyway.

just ourselve must always remember not to dissapoint any forummer who bought things frm us. those are hard earned money anyway..and things do goes other way round

damienlee

damienlee

May 25, 2005
Kuala Selangor
not to mention those who sell Russian magic stones and home-made magnet fuel savers at cut throat prices!

BTW, try to keep the topic centered on unreliable sellers.

cchcchcch

Known Member

cchcchcch

Known Member
May 8, 2007
omg~~~ plan to buy absober from *******.....now....better ask ask forumer to get reputation seller

Last edited:

dj_gti

Known Member

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
whatever u buy in life my friends out here,u need to be extra careful,no matter i/c or hp number or house add or office add,janji u buy from a place like n1 or ksp or something like that.why pay less when there's danger ?? and ask this questions to yrself,i pay a little extra is to get a good and real product from a real shop,right ?? i don't buy stuff from the net cause almost most of the person selling their stuff are spoiled or it's fake or it's a con-man job....sorry to say this but it's a fact of life and it's expensive for 2nd hand.anyway bump for this topic and guys,do post which ever fella is trying to cheat u guys,with extra information will be better.thanks

juhari eg6

500 RPM

juhari eg6

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2005
KL
just planning to get the fuel regulator from one of these muthaF#@$$...luckily lots of info here....damned bust### liar....

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
dj gti, its true that there are conmen, but there are also many reputable honest sellers in this forum's marketplace....had a couple of dealings go thru without any hitches at all, altho some with an 'attitude' but that's another story la hehe

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
dj gti, its true that there are conmen, but there are also many reputable honest sellers in this forum's marketplace....had a couple of dealings go thru without any hitches at all, altho some with an 'attitude' but that's another story la hehe
i second ur opinion bro.i think there's a lot of honest seller at the market place
too.it's just happen that sometimes were unlucky to meet this kind of seller.
a few days ago i also bought 1 item from a newly reg. member in zth.no post
at all.but he delivers what he promise n i'm satisfied with the item.

huakenny

LB Performance

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
there is the Trader Rating of seller in zth marketplace before.....but since the forum is upgrading since last time...its disappear......

if not mistaken, i got the highest rate.....:proud: :burnout:

hehe