Please Help. Friend Civic 2.0 Robbed !!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

satako

Known Member
PLEASE HELP. THIS IS TRUE. My friend just call me up.

Dark gray new HONDA CIVIC 2.0, WQN 7200 was robbed at about 10.15pm just now, at palm spring by 3 indians. Anyone see it, please call the police and also his sister number: 0125102939 KOK. His handphone also kena sapu.

Fake accident !! Damn it.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORDS and help to look out for this car.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

wahh..sorry for ur friend..nowadays so easy to lose car lahh..people steal

There has been many cases on the latest HONDA CIVIC. To all Honda CIVIC owners, beware..

Ok fren i travel very frequent from Sbn - Melaka - JB...if i spot your frens car will call da Police...again so sorry abt your frens car.

civic 2.0 again..samething happen with kent20's car..but his got robbed from the house

sorry to hear that........
will look out for u mann.....

my receptionist's friend also got car-snatched....same car as well (civic).

latest civic 2.0 again? got a lot demand on thief market now...extra alert for 2.0 type R owner liao..

Sorry to hear that....but these people are really a menace.....About the same case last week at Taman Desa, fake accident and Indian got out of the car and hit the owner with a steering lock. Then drove off with the car.....Got to be careful.....While we make hard money to own our cars, some people steal our hard earned cars to make easy money.....

This dogs are a shame to our malaysian society... ppl are in fear 24/7 nowdays... hope the police will buck up and bring down the crime rate:mad:

haihss..like theres a season for thiese damn thieves....like they all plan what car of the month for them to steal.,

PLS PEOPLE GET A VEHICLE SECURITY SYSTEM PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:mad:

It seems Civic is a hot item .. My friend's Civic also kena robbed few months back near Bukit Jalil ..

lately civic no stocks.....long waiting que

i believe they are from the same group of ppl ....my housemate's new civic was robbed as well by few indians ..they were driving proton perdana ..

This dogs are a shame to our malaysian society... ppl are in fear 24/7 nowdays... hope the police will buck up and bring down the crime rate:mad:

police ll wait our mod car in nx junction, coz thirsty.......anywhere anyplace.$$ gone

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom