Need your help...

hardcorecar

Known Member
Jan 10, 2013
Sabah
wanna ask for those who knows about APEXI RSM...i just bought APEXI RSM BLUE recently and already plug it in my car...one of the pomen said this thing is juz do monitoring on my car progress and will not change anything to my car...is it true???and another thing...what is speed cut actually...what about it??is it to remove speed limitation on my car or is it something else???plz all sifu...help me on this...:confused:

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
RSM= Rev Speed Meter

can remove speedcut..standard japs car only can speed up to 180km/h...to go beyond 180km/h...can install RSM.

also can monitor [email protected]y even better than oem meter.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
wanna ask for those who knows about APEXI RSM...i just bought APEXI RSM BLUE recently and already plug it in my car...one of the pomen said this thing is juz do monitoring on my car progress and will not change anything to my car...is it true???and another thing...what is speed cut actually...what about it??is it to remove speed limitation on my car or is it something else???plz all sifu...help me on this...:confused:

Yes, the foremen is right....only use to monitor won't change anything to your engine. S-AFC is the one that changes the engine performance.

SubaruFTW

Nov 27, 2012
Miri
well if you really want to go more than 180km/h RSM can help, but it won't do much, only helps to monitor that is all. Unless you really like to drive fast on the highway an not only at 180.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a 3 year old, neglected, mostly parked outdoor, next to no maintenance Mini Countryman. It looks pretty glossy at first glance but you will be shocked to find out how severely damage the car is. Read on.

Upon arrival, we did the routine walk around to spot extremely visible damages. The paint looks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience