Playground......can tell me ar?

Keng

Any1 noes any "playground" 2 play play around KL ar? :rolleyes:

i frequents jln duta, bkt tunku, bkt d'sara & jln ipoh area.....got anymore spots 2 add on da list? :)

WAJA2003

ninja_iga
Ehh,u hv come shah alam car park play 1 mehhh??
The bigger car park lock liao lohhhh,now only left the big round about or giant car park hv only..........btw the round about play in highspeed is syiok larr,max can run in 100km/h,if use titan kit .........hehehehehe.............can hit 130 arr?? :lol:

Keng

well, ive heard da place is great but its a bit far 4 me ....

rain, go der...road oso dry adee.... :(

WAJA2003

Hmm,if u wanna know rain or dry just sms or call me mon-fri after 4pm......sat-sun whole day anser u....
i will try anser u dry or wet
bcs i am stay near the car park only......
016 2652203

ZeE

www.drift.com.my
Shah Alam car park is currently the hot spot.. too bad it is close..

there are lots of other cool places like. genting highland, genting sempah, melawati hill, jelatik lrt carpark, 1 utama super HUGH carpark. there is a few more carpark out of town..

btw.. dont even try to drift in sepang track.. they flag you down 1.. stupid people.

oh yeah.. the sepang carpark also potential place..

MK84

www.mk84.com
Originally posted by ZeE@Aug 1 2004, 03:41 PM
btw.. dont even try to drift in sepang track.. they flag you down 1.. stupid people.
They flag you down because you don't have the sticker, thats why... hehehehehe.

WAJA2003

Originally posted by ZeE@Aug 1 2004, 03:41 PM
Shah Alam car park is currently the hot spot.. too bad it is close..

there are lots of other cool places like. genting highland, genting sempah, melawati hill, jelatik lrt carpark, 1 utama super HUGH carpark. there is a few more carpark out of town..

oh yeah.. the sepang carpark also potential place..
1 utama car park???
hv place to drift mehh,wanna parking also hard lehhh....jam like hell

subsonique

Flashpoint
zee, i saw your Sileighty yesterday while on my way home. thought of dropping by but then shy la hehe. but eaget to see the monsters in ultimate action hehe. by they way, you were at the Shah Alam Stadium carpark right?

Keng

Originally posted by subsonique@Aug 1 2004, 04:50 PM
zee, i saw your Sileighty yesterday while on my way home. thought of dropping by but then shy la hehe. but eaget to see the monsters in ultimate action hehe. by they way, you were at the Shah Alam Stadium carpark right?
:o ...zee change 2 sil80 adee meh? since when ...or was it other car tat u c :) ...

waja2003,

thanks a lot man but i don't i'll go all da way der ....if breakdown oso cannot jalan kaki balik rumah... :lol:

genting highland is great....but its really hard 2 play der coz its harder 2 do when goin downhill....veli hard 2 do as da tail snaps out veli quick & veli hard 2 hold it der until always spin punya .... :( .....ei zee, u always do uphill, downhill or both ar :rolleyes: ...hehehe...

ZeE

www.drift.com.my
no lah i usually dont play on the genting road.. but on the other deserted genting road maybe i play la ;) lol..

Sub, yeah.. was at the carpark.. muahhaa..
well every1 went for a some rave party in Genting.. while i had the whole carpark shared with 2 other drifters.. muhahaah :P

subsonique

Flashpoint
damnnn, i was also invited to the RAVE Party at Genting la hehe. who went there la? Uras and your other chaingang? hehe.

keng, errr i reckon he has been driving the Sil80 for quite a while now bro.

Keng

:blink: :blink: ....weird...or was it zee really change 2 sil80 or was it i misunderstood the difference between 180sx & sil80 ....

deserted genting road....hmm, got such place meh....hmm, sounds like da batang kali wan.... :D

ZeE

www.drift.com.my
batang kali ? no lah.. sempah lo where else :P i made a short clip of it too.. with a friend.. for his project.. gona be a exclusive video for a new coming website.. muhahha :)

yeah all my friends went up rave party.. while i was there ripping the ground.. lol..
no la.. all of them went up too.. was with Leviaten (ehh i think i spell wrongly) and another toyota freak :)
played till tired for 2 hours or so.. lol..

Keng you didn't get it wrong :)
lol..mines a 180sx.. not with the s13 front.. ;)

hope to get some help on this, can anybody tell me how to wire the cabin light, cos the stock one in my car does not work, dont think it has power running into it at all, im driving a saga aeroback,, can any sifu there help me, im trying to find the wire that makes it work or where to tap a new source so when door open light will on and when door close light off, hope that there is people who can help me thanks in advance to those who responce to this thread