Cabin Light

bigkingzth

Known Member
Jun 29, 2005
KAY AL
hope to get some help on this, can anybody tell me how to wire the cabin light, cos the stock one in my car does not work, dont think it has power running into it at all, im driving a saga aeroback,, can any sifu there help me, im trying to find the wire that makes it work or where to tap a new source so when door open light will on and when door close light off, hope that there is people who can help me thanks in advance to those who responce to this thread

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
u confirm the wire prob or ur cabin light blow ady...coz im driving saga too...mine oso got prob..then i fix the neon light...work perfect now...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
check the fuse

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
yaya..chekc fuse..if fuse ok ar...mean ur wife all rotten ady..mean u have to re wiring back......

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
i was thinking if we can put neon lights at the parameter of the roof... make it something like what we have in our homes, downlight (not sure how to spell)... means the light we receive from the neons are not directly from it... its from the reflection of the roof... means the neons will be shining upwards and the light will be refleted back into the cabin...

looks kinda cool huh... not sure how's the wiring can be done... plus the bucket u need to direct the light upwards...

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
wah light tht ar...hard la..moreover reflect on ur roof not very bright la..ur roof surface not shinning ma...just my 2 centssss...

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
similiar thing but mine is door "switch" causing problem

bigkingzth said:
hope to get some help on this, can anybody tell me how to wire the cabin light, cos the stock one in my car does not work, dont think it has power running into it at all, im driving a saga aeroback,, can any sifu there help me, im trying to find the wire that makes it work or where to tap a new source so when door open light will on and when door close light off, hope that there is people who can help me thanks in advance to those who responce to this thread
When door open not light up? have u check on all four doors? coz my kenari's driver's door the "switch" at the door panel is faulty so same thing the light won't on if the door opens but if other doors like co-driver's door and rear doors open then the light is on...
So if just the "switch" thinggy on ur door "frame" is faulty, u just need to fix tat.

bigkingzth

Known Member
Jun 29, 2005
KAY AL
headshot said:
When door open not light up? have u check on all four doors? coz my kenari's driver's door the "switch" at the door panel is faulty so same thing the light won't on if the door opens but if other doors like co-driver's door and rear doors open then the light is on...
So if just the "switch" thinggy on ur door "frame" is faulty, u just need to fix tat.
thanks for the advice but all door swtich are working, hmm fuse is all okie, wah need to rewire whole thing ahh, actually i dont mind to rewire but does anybody know where is the sensor swtich to tap wire so that door open only got light, thats the main thing i trying to find, hope somebody out there knows where it is, also thanks to all that have responce or is yet to responce to this thread, hope can find the solution

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
crazeeclan said:
wah light tht ar...hard la..moreover reflect on ur roof not very bright la..ur roof surface not shinning ma...just my 2 centssss...
of coz put bright bright neons mar... then only will look nice... if still not bright enough, add some spotlight (like those u find in luxury cars) at the corners lar... muahaha... jz my opinion for my dream car... dunno can mod like that or not...

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
some advice, those using the round flourecent light especially from brother's, try not to swith it to "DOOR" mode.. off it most of the time until you need it. Otherwise it's going to spoill real soon.

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
yaya.....true true.....i usually off it...when i wana use only i on it...if not ar..then light will get dimmer then kaboom...blow...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This does not happen all the time; about once in a few days.

After killing the engine, sometimes it does not die immediately - the engine would shake and shudder first, before coming to a complete stop.

If I attempt to start the engine immediately after that, it would be quite difficult - i suspect it's due to "overflow" because I can smell petrol if I open the hood. Waiting for some time (20-30 minutes) would solve this "difficult to start" problem.

What's going on, and what would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience