Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

PIVOT Speed Meter V

PandaMotorSport

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Description:
  • Speed Meter - Maximum 350 km/h; Highly Accurate Display in Units of 1 km/h.
  • Speed Limiter Remover - Remove 180 km/h (140 km/h for Kei Cars) Speed Limiter.
  • Auto Measurement for 0-400 Meters - Auto Measurement of Acceleration Time for Set Distance. (Distance Setting Choices: 100, 200, 300, 400m)
  • G Meter - Accurate 0.01 unit display of acceleration during both forward progression and braking helps you understand changes in torque and brake performance.
  • Skeleton Black Case - The Display shines through the skeleton black case.
  • Compatible with wide range of car models - From Kei Cars to Sports Cars. For details, see the List of Compatible Car Models.
  • Compact Design - The product's compact one piece body allows for easy installation without worrying about place and position.

For more info pls contact Panda Motorsport at:
Office: 603-56117172
HP: 019-2931222
Email: [email protected]

Our Address:
1st Floor, No.30, Jalan PJS 11/14,
Bandar Sunway 46150
Selangor

Speed meter.JPG

Speed meter (2).JPG

Speed meter (3).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need feedback from those who lowered their car's spring before. I want to know usually how much ppl lower? 1 inch? 2 inches?
I'm driving a NeoCps, the original ground clearance is very high but it looks uncool. Saw many Neo's that lowered their height, looks much better. But I don't want to lower it too much that I have to go over bumbs very very slowly..... Just wanna to make it look nicer. :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Those that lowered you car's height before please feel free to give...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience