Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

PIVOT Speed Meter V

PandaMotorSport

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Description:
  • Speed Meter - Maximum 350 km/h; Highly Accurate Display in Units of 1 km/h.
  • Speed Limiter Remover - Remove 180 km/h (140 km/h for Kei Cars) Speed Limiter.
  • Auto Measurement for 0-400 Meters - Auto Measurement of Acceleration Time for Set Distance. (Distance Setting Choices: 100, 200, 300, 400m)
  • G Meter - Accurate 0.01 unit display of acceleration during both forward progression and braking helps you understand changes in torque and brake performance.
  • Skeleton Black Case - The Display shines through the skeleton black case.
  • Compatible with wide range of car models - From Kei Cars to Sports Cars. For details, see the List of Compatible Car Models.
  • Compact Design - The product's compact one piece body allows for easy installation without worrying about place and position.

For more info pls contact Panda Motorsport at:
Office: 603-56117172
HP: 019-2931222
Email: [email protected]

Our Address:
1st Floor, No.30, Jalan PJS 11/14,
Bandar Sunway 46150
Selangor

Speed meter.JPG

Speed meter (2).JPG

Speed meter (3).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just want to ask about my car steering. i've change my steering tie rod end but the problem still occur. the problem of my steering is when the road is incline in even bit, my car will not go straight. i need to turn a bit of my car steering to opposite direction of the inclination to the road condition so that my car will go staight. my car has a good allignment too. can u guys help me as soon as possible
may be the pinion and rack of m car is the main problem...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience