steering problem

skyline2m

Known Member
Jul 20, 2006
Kota Kinabalu
i just want to ask about my car steering. i've change my steering tie rod end but the problem still occur. the problem of my steering is when the road is incline in even bit, my car will not go straight. i need to turn a bit of my car steering to opposite direction of the inclination to the road condition so that my car will go staight. my car has a good allignment too. can u guys help me as soon as possible
may be the pinion and rack of m car is the main problem...

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
skyline2m said:
i just want to ask about my car steering. i've change my steering tie rod end but the problem still occur. the problem of my steering is when the road is incline in even bit, my car will not go straight. i need to turn a bit of my car steering to opposite direction of the inclination to the road condition so that my car will go staight. my car has a good allignment too. can u guys help me as soon as possible
may be the pinion and rack of m car is the main problem...
Check your both lower arm rubber.The one that connected with knucle.Try that one first...cheers

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
how long do u never pump air for your tyres?

if all the above tried.....then u go petrol station and pump even the tyres with air.

bezet

Known Member
gohkokeng said:
how long do u never pump air for your tyres?

if all the above tried.....then u go petrol station and pump even the tyres with air.
I believe my fren here pump the tyres with even preasure. The car will start to turn right if the road is incline to the right. So everytime he need to counter it back.. on normal flat road its normal..

The same problem with my sis Kancil. As if the front wheel is loose from the steering a lil...

hehehe.... hope he can settle it fast. we want to go play2...

kl_dboy

Known Member
May 21, 2006
could it be the front tyres condition getting old or something?

cheers

kl_dboy

Known Member
May 21, 2006
as ealt said, could be the lower arm rubber... hv u changed those as well?

cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All sifus,

I plan to go with S90 @ 70mm throttle body and aftermarket aluminium intake manifold to match with my Deratech cam.
Meanwhile, is upgrade on air flow meter is necessary?
If needed, what is the air flow code number is good to upgrade?

Also, changing in bigger air flow meter will make the engine run lean ?
Please advise and educate... Thx.:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience