Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Pioneer 2011 Headunit Models

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
PIONEER 2011 Range of Headunits

Hello again everyone! To tidy up my threads, I am now compiling the models that I have available in 1 thread as per always. Apologies for the long absence as I was overseas for much of the last few months. However, I'm back, and this time with even greater deals and promotions than ever before! Please find below our special promotion for the month of June

All our units are direct from Pioneer factory, come in the full package with all accessories and 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. All units are brand new. We have been dealing in Lowyat.net and other forums such as Zerotohundred.com for 5-7 years. Purchase with confidence.

Models Available in stock :-

1. Pioneer DEH-6350SD RAYA & MERDEKA PROMO OFFER @RM499nett

Click on the link for full specifications :
http://www.pioneer.com.sg/storefront4/Prod...135&CatId=,2,33

SPECIAL SALE
2. Pioneer DEH-7350BT ORDER AT ONLY @RM580nett only! Grab it now!)

*comes with microphone for bluetooth calls

http://www.pioneer.com.sg/storefront4/Prod...135&CatId=,2,33

3. Pioneer DEH-8350SD RAYA & MERDEKA PROMO OFFER @RM590nett

Pioneer Malaysia:: Single CD Player

4. Pioneer DEH-9350SD RAYA & MERDEKA PROMO OFFER @RM740nett

If interested to deal, just pm or call/text us at 0123913788 to arrange for time and location to deal. Payment accepted is cash or direct bank in to Maybank/CIMB/Public & HSBC bank account.

We also provide delivery via courier throughout both West & East Malaysia. The entire shipping procedure is monitored and tracked closely to ensure timely delivery of your parcel.

Attachments

Last edited:

skyst

Oct 27, 2006
Hi, the promotion still available? im interested on DEH 6350 & DEH 9350. If can PM the best price. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how to polish that in this picture...?i use satria and its black colour...!!i have to paint it back or...use something else..??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience