Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Pioneer 2011 all new model available now

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil

Pioneer 2011 Model Headunits

Here we got a full range of Pioneer head units for you to choose from. See model below that suit your style.

ALL model ready stock. CALL for deals now

PRODUCT RANGE: Pioneer DEH-1350MPG RM330, DEH-2350UB RM450, DEH-3350UB RM500, DEH-4250UB RM540, DEH-5350UB RM580

PRICE: pls call to nego.....:listen:

INSTALLATION: 20-80

WARRANTY: 1 year

howiechoo 012-767 1360

CLICK HERE FOR MAP | CLICK HERE FOR MORE PRODUCTS

picture gonna upload soon..stay tuned

Attachments

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2010
Sabah
bro... im interested on this new 2011 pioneer head unit.. but then i saw all of the model u show in the pictures seems all the same look there is now different every each of it.. and some more no price stated on every each model... could u tell me the price of each model?

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
bro... im interested on this new 2011 pioneer head unit.. but then i saw all of the model u show in the pictures seems all the same look there is now different every each of it.. and some more no price stated on every each model... could u tell me the price of each model?
u didn see the price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

erm hi...

i wan 2 ask u guys tat by putting in the cam n xtractor 4 4g15 will make the engine comsume more engine oil?
i was surprise when i check my engine oil n found out tat it is at its min...(from the oil dip)
thought tat my engine was old n the piston ring is old...so opt 2 transplant an engine n sold of the PZ stuff...
wat do i get...no more 'gone no where' engine oil...even after 3months from my previous oil change...my oil dip still at it near max level...(a bit gone...which i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience