Photoshoot for skyliners

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
there's a place called Presint Diplomatik which has a few mamak n restaurant if you wanna have breakfast there. it is quite close to our second location for tomorrow (presint 14 produa service centre).

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
Thanks to Z34 for organizing this event..sorry a bit late and had to chow early coz got things to do..cant wait to see whole pics..

z34, great job in organizing the whole thing. Can't wait to see your pics.
org punye plak yg ditunggu..yg sendiri mane bang??hehe..btw thanks to u too bro!upload la cepat..huhu :smokin:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
had a great time with you guys! here, i (the kelam kabut organizer) would like to thank these guys for making it to my kelam kabut event

- rokok sebatang
- blood red
- tomiya takato
- lemon demon
- red line
- dark child
- zamad97
- sudut
- azrish
- frootloops
- adrian (with z-tune monster!)
- anyone if i failed to mention your nick name here

bro BR, don't wait for my pic la. semua same je. especially when everyone takes out their shotgun and shoot shoot shoot like there's no tomorrow!

lost my phone : NZD600
baking under sun : burnt skin
spending time with fellow skyliners : PRICELESS

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
thank you z34 for organizing...
awesome cars+awesome people = awesome photoshoot and meet up...
looking forward for future meet ups

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
I don't care if I couldn't make it to the photoshoot.. I don't care if my car isn't driveable..

I WANT TO SEE THEM AWESOME PICS!!!!!!:love:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
should i start a new thread posting our best shot or continue in this thread? i'm eager to see others' shots too :love:

ouh. by the way, sorry to bro loki and anyone for not replying your text earlier. i lost my phone during the shoot. so if you guys got a random message from a random number, please ignore it. the call data and message is still in the phone. so the 'new owner' of my phone might have your number. i'm so sorry for my carelessness.

Last edited:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
frootloops is the one with grey/silver monster.
redline is grey/silver 4 door monster.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

how about some teaser? ;)

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
ouh. by the way, sorry to bro loki and anyone for not replying your text earlier. i lost my phone during the shoot. so if you guys got a random message from a random number, please ignore it. the call data and message is still in the phone. so the 'new owner' of my phone might have your number. i'm so sorry for my carelessness.
Thats really bad luck bro. Hope everything is ok now with your phone line. No weird messages from the thief!

I was actually making my way to the Putrajaya at 8 am (Blood Red can vouch for this) but felt sick. I had woken up with a slight temperature and a head flu this morning. Decided to turn for home and that was when I smsed you.

Looking forward to seeing the photos! Wish I could have joined in on the festivities!

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
i'm actually still in shock on how great Malaysian Skyline Community is. I didn't expect the turn out was this great since this was an invitation from not skyline owner and a teenager with a camera. Really love this thing!

anyways, more pics....

more will come as time passes by :driver:
thanks for viewing :love:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
you want more, i give you many more

gotta give some love to 4door siblings too (:

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
sorry for your lost z34 bro..lost which area?btw really2 nice pics!!like it very much!!sankyu sankyu :shakehands: :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda's new City Hatchback is officially here in Malaysia. Replacing the now discontinued Jazz, it promises an improved driving experience with a more rigid body and foamed pillars.

There are 4 models offered including the torque of the town RS e:HEV hybrid, which will only arrive early 2022.

City Hatchback RS e:HEV : 109ps / 253nm / twin electric motor / 4cyl DOHC I-VTEC / E-CVT /...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience