Penang
Visit site
This is wat i took last nite after dinner. :D

Last edited:

criculation

Jan 29, 2004
Kyoto , Japan.
www.teenrave.org
picture are soft , use a smaller aperture something like F11 , with slower shutter speed to get better picture

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
this one is done by slow shuter speed....

nice angle ..thumbs up...

it would be better though...

criculation

Jan 29, 2004
Kyoto , Japan.
www.teenrave.org
alantan said:
this one is done by slow shuter speed....

nice angle ..thumbs up...

it would be better though...
i can see that , iso 100 , 2" seconds shutter on a f2.8 is not slow enough . i know his sony can do better ;)

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
criculation said:
i can see that , iso 100 , 2" seconds shutter on a f2.8 is not slow enough . i know his sony can do better ;)
Ya....thx...and you are ??

Me myself still using normal DC - Sony CyberShot DSC-P73, it was pretty old model. :p

I just playing with those shutter speed.:D

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
xerofighter said:
how did you get the moving light effect? i do it by slowly moving my hands while taking a picture. is it the same?
this technique is called B Speed photography. moving ur hands while holding da camera.is da same effect too but of cos there's a limit how long u can do this cos ur hand will get tired etc...

i prefer using a tripod, set the shutter speed to about 45sec or 1 min n wait for da cars to pass by naturally... the effects will be much better as compared if u hold camera manually.

not only SLR can do these kind of effects, in fact certain amateur digi cam also has option to adjust shutter speed.

By da way, SLK850, nice pics!

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
in fact i hav also tried an experiment using B speed technique to produce something artistic.

U can write a msg using a laser or LED pointer. Get into a very dark room, set up ur tripod, set the setting to about 2mins or so, then set da timer. Once da timer goes, stand in front of da camera n write ur msg using that laser pointer or LED torchlight.

the picture that will develop will show ur msg la... but this needs practise...

and since u standing facing da camera, u hav to write the other way round so that in da picture the words come out right... i dunno how to put this in simple english but im sure u can understand wat im trying to say ;)

criculation

Jan 29, 2004
Kyoto , Japan.
www.teenrave.org
slk850 said:
Ya....thx...and you are ??

Me myself still using normal DC - Sony CyberShot DSC-P73, it was pretty old model. :p

I just playing with those shutter speed.:D
Just a member of this forum not that you know me , i just read your picture via exif

Pretty old ? 30seconds min shutter with F10 aperture , it can do better then most of the prosumer camera which has 5 seconds to 15 seconds min shutter F8 or F9 aperture

xtracooljustin

this technique is called B Speed photography. moving ur hands while holding da camera.is da same effect too but of cos there's a limit how long u can do this cos ur hand will get tired etc...

i prefer using a tripod, set the shutter speed to about 45sec or 1 min n wait for da cars to pass by naturally... the effects will be much better as compared if u hold camera manually.

not only SLR can do these kind of effects, in fact certain amateur digi cam also has option to adjust shutter speed.

By da way, SLK850, nice pics!
B speed ? what is B speed ? or you meant Panning shot ?

2minutes shutter ? from my experience its either 30 seconds , 60 seconds or blub , what cam are you using which has 2minutes min shutter ? old school fully manual ?

hoo

Known Member
Apr 20, 2004
some say in PJ...
www.dunhav.com.my
criculation said:
Just a member of this forum not that you know me , i just read your picture via exif

Pretty old ? 30seconds min shutter with F10 aperture , it can do better then most of the prosumer camera which has 5 seconds to 15 seconds min shutter F8 or F9 aperture

B speed ? what is B speed ? or you meant Panning shot ?

2minutes shutter ? from my experience its either 30 seconds , 60 seconds or blub , what cam are you using which has 2minutes min shutter ? old school fully manual ?

Bro, "B" are stand for blub, you already know wah!
:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's been 10 years since Peugeot last slapped on the GTI badge on a car in the same class as the 308 and for many, it's been a long wait. And after a decade, Peugeot's reemergence into the category is in the form of a 1.6-liter THP 199hp 308 GTI that will effectively makes it a direct competitor to the Golf GTI - the benchmark GTI for this segment...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience