Petition: Unlock "Intial B- Super R Stage" topic.

Unlock the "Initial B- Super stage R" topic.

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell 'ya

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
NOSkill said:
acbc, this is not about you. This is for the great pleasure of viewing that thread.
Nothing against anyone but since many people can't take constructive comments easily... no point having such thread. ZTH is not like those overseas forum such as DSM Tuners or GalantVR4.org where people there view constructive comments as something useful to learn and share.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
acbc said:
Nothing against anyone but since many people can't take constructive comments easily... no point having such thread. ZTH is not like those overseas forum such as DSM Tuners or GalantVR4.org where people there view constructive comments as something useful to learn and share.
Come on, you can handdle more than that.
Comparing to your customers who don't even know how to turn on a computer, it sure makes you feel better, right??

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
very waste la... tis topic already locked...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I've no personal grudges to anyone... never have and never will even when provoked. Unless members can take such comments as compliments or at least something to learn and share, the thread should be deleted.

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
every thread also got ppl argue..delete all meh?

delete zth.com meh

where can wor

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

I heard that my '08 1300cc engine has the exact same layout as the 1600cc engine found in the Gen.2!

So is it possible that I just switch my 1300cc head with the 1600cc and make mine an immediate upgrade?

I know its too naive but please enlighten me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience