Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Phoenix Gold AX-406A

nguyen

May 11, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
The specs are as below:

-Delayed remote turn on output terminal: This delayed helps eliminate on/off thump caused by brand incompatibility.

-Front/Rear stereo inputs jacks: Accepts up to 9 volts Dc connect to pre-amp outputs of source unit.

-Peaks overload LED’s: LED’s are used to accurately adjust input sensitivity.

-Pulse width modulated (PWM) power supply: Reduces Ac ripple and impurities that would interference with circuitry.

-Front/Rear input gain controls: Allows variable adjustment of the left and right input gains from 0-20db. These controls are mono.

-Phase inverter switch: This switch shifts subwoofer output signal 180 degree “out of phase” relative to the high pass output.

-Subwoofer stereo/mono switch: This switch changes the subwoofer output from stereo to mono mode operation.

-Crossover 2/3 way switch: Control operations mode - 2 way mode- Front/Rear outputs are high pass only-3 way mode-Front outputs become bandpass (midrange) and rear output become tweeter.

-Parallel Fader switch: Used for fadable operation parallel mode- Ax 406A will accept front inputs only while driving all outputs- Fader mode allows unit to fade between Front/Rear outputs.

-Fully muted output circuitry: Attenuates the AX-406A inputs and outputs 25dB during turn on/off.

Attachments

nguyen

May 11, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Phoenix Gold AX-406A

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Phoenix Gold AX-406A

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Phoenix Gold AX-406A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have some information from turbo sifus out there.

1. i need some explanation for turbo different of cars like ford ranger, toyota hilux and other with cars like evos,skyline gtr and others.......
2. can sifu here explain me about the different......
3. i also would like to know how strong does the turbo for that twin cabin compare to those powerful cars........which one is stronger/powerful?
4. can the turbo in twin cabin be as powerful as those evos car?
5. if i want to make the turbo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience