Philips X-treme Vision H4 (xtreme vision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Philips X-treme Vision H4 (xtreme vision)

NISMO

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
NISSAN CITY
Item(s): Philips X-treme Vision H4 (enhanced new packaging, not allowed to open up anymore, which is good for buyers)

Package includes: A pair of unopened brand new UK packaging bulbs - Made in Germany

Price: RM190 (if RM200 free a pair of T10 Osram bulb worth around RM40 refer pics below)

Warranty: Since its unopened, None, can test on the spot if buyers want. No installation provided.

Dealing method: COD / Pos Express (FOC but buyer bear if lost in courier)

Location of seller: Gombak/Bangi/Puchong/Old Klang Road/Ampang

Contact method/details: PM, leave message here or SMS @ zero1six-two7010four7

Age of item: New Unopened

---

Item(s) conditions: Excellent

Extra note: You can PM me if you wanted other size or other Philips Bulbs including DRL. However you need to wait for around 1 week for the shipping from my supplier as he is direct from Philip UK.

Picture:

Picture courtesy of other people (the light is actually not so white):

Extra Information and FAQ:

* 100% more light on the road than a standard Philips bulb
* Brightest Legal Halogen available on the road (successor of Philips X-treme Power)
* Fully road legal in Malaysia as it is halogen, NOT HID
* UV friendly and suitable for use in plastic lenses
* Plug and play to stock headlight with H4 bulbs, no additional parts needed
* Philips European high quality and longevity

The PHILIPS EXTREME VISION (472) H4 Xenon bulbs are incredible new H4 Bulbs, which have a xenon light output up to 100% brighter than standard Halogen (472) H4 Bulbs. As a brand new upgrade from their already successful 80% brighter range.

Through precision manufacturing the Philips Extreme Vision H4 Xenon bulbs produces a
much brighter and intense xenon light to give your vehicle a look that ensures it stands out from the crowd. these brighter Philips 100% upgrade bulbs are suitable for cars, motorcycles and vans that use 12v systems.

Driving visibility and safety is ensured by seeing much further with this new innovation in light technology

Attachments

Last edited:

NISMO

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
NISSAN CITY
hi bro H1 same price, best price rm190.
but i did not keep stock for H1, if you want i need to place an order for u :) interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As most of you would've seen, since the Nissan Latio or known as the Tiida in Japan was recently launched here, Edaran Tan Chong Motor has been enthusiastically promoting the Latio almost everywhere. The Super GT was no exception...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience