[WTS] Philips X-treme Power (H4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

[WTS] Philips X-treme Power (H4)

shifter

Jun 22, 2006
I have stock for Philips X-treme Power in H4 type for sale @ RM165 only. This product is well known so I will not list down all the details here but you can read more here http://www.xp-lamp.com/

These are new stocks with the latest packaging. Made in Germany.

Dealing on COD only in KL. Please PM me with your contact and I will be in touch with you for transaction location. Bulbs do not come with warranty (standard practice) but feel free to check the product upon COD.

Limited stock...

Please Note: Using white bulbs will get you into trouble at road blocks because it is not allowed. These bulbs will NOT get you into such trouble because its it not HID white.

Attachments

Last edited:

shifter

Jun 22, 2006
Bro Wokan,

Sorry I believe your altis 05 uses HB4 type instead of H4 and I only sell H4. There are limited sellers with that type for x-treme power. I know they have HB4 a while back but i think they discontinued it now.

Hope to do biz if you have other cars that can use H4. Thanks for checking in...

shifter

Jun 22, 2006
Thanks Satria GTI member for your support and glad that you are happy that it is much better than yr PIAA set.

Bump: Thanks Satria GTI member for your support and glad that you are happy that it is much better than yr PIAA set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can wira se 1.5 throttle body VDO type change to 1.5 MMC type need any modification on wiring and ECU?? how much it cost? recommend place pls.... VDO type throttle body is suck always got problem clean few time d still the same problem come out... acceleration less and delay....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience