Petrol Price Go Up Tommolo!!!

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
amadeus said:
ehh guys... cool down little bit la. is it confirmed the price increased? anyone just got back from petrol station ?
i think some1 posted a bernama link .. it took me quite some time to open it ... must be heavy traffic lol ...

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
Why dont they increase the price of cigarretes or alcohols instead to generate money? That brings both bad and good results. For heavy smoker for example, even if a 20s pack goes to RM10 or even RM15, they will still buy one. Unless, they quit which is better for health. More income by tax or more smokers quit (not likely).

Increasing fuel however, increases everything else. Now i wont be suprised if when i'm going to order a roti canai tomorrow, it will cost me RM1.

Cigarrettes : Unnecessary needs
Feul: Duh!

I am now thinking of writing my opinion and everyone's here to the press.
But then again, like digitalcom said, resistance is futile.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Go easy on the right foot lor..

Hahaha, my fren just bought a Murano. I think he is goin to faint hearing the petrol price hike.....

kapitan

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
my bro who went to petrol station just now confirmed price gone up 30 cent per litre... all the best...

i guess gov need more money to repair MRR2 flyover so that Sammy Vellu get to eat abalone n shark fin for his daily dinner......

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
I miss mahathir...damn 9 miss him alrd~! Damn it...30cents! Although overseas's petrol is not as cheap as malaysia..but they r earning their currency.
For example, UK the price for the petrol is 80-90penns/littre, but they r earning the same amount of money as us in Malaysia..SO?! Their car is farking cheap also! DAMN!

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

why la ppl blame badawi???

never think that mahathir the one that started all this shit and the falls of our economic in 1997....

mahathir have an imagination SKY HIGH while malaysia are not yet ready for it....think about it...the failure in our highway and other than invovle....all happen during mahathir era....

if u ask me...badawi is cleaning his shit!.....and when theres to much shit....he cant clean it anymore...

the first thing that u guys should do is stop complaining like u all bunch of kids....we all grown up....and the first thing u should do when our election is to vote for another party...

and for god sake....i notice 1 guy here say if PAS control our country we will be riding bicycle....well how the hell u know this when PAS have never been the gov before???....u can see in the future meh????....give other people a chance will ya....u donno what the capable of until u see it for urself...

stop complaining....vote for other parties.....be a man....for god sake

who build KLCC for RM 3 bilion when we are not ready for it???...and if u saw discovery channel the GOV actually pay a lot ammount of money for a land that qualify like team china in A1 GP....

ask urself who's cronies is that???.....do u think badawi is the PM all the folks under him is his cronies???...FYI its all mahathirs....majority of them are mahathirs....who take the highest bribes????....who do u think the richest MAN in malaysia????....have ever u ask urself???

Last edited by a moderator:

stevenlee27

Known Member
Oct 29, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
people pls wake up!!!!!!!do something now, or else. we are the 1 inccent
y us we do not wrong?
i got a plan we grouping n stop our's car at the middle lane or toll area coz we haven't money 2 pump our's car alredi...
then we prostest....!!!!!for our's right
people do u hear me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuel price up n toll up 2

stevenlee27

Known Member
Oct 29, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
people, brothers, my dear friends, client, customer, boss n every one in malaysia
now not the time 2 blame prime minster or esle?

we must prostest the gov

we have rights!!!!!!!!!!

we have be right to speaks

digitalcom

Known Member
Oct 15, 2005
Universal
][zoohalee][vtec][ said:
why la ppl blame badawi???

never think that mahathir the one that started all this shit and the falls of our economic in 1997....

mahathir have an imagination SKY HIGH while malaysia are not yet ready for it....think about it...the failure in our highway and other than invovle....all happen during mahathir era....

if u ask me...badawi is cleaning his shit!.....and when theres to much shit....he cant clean it anymore...

the first thing that u guys should do is stop complaining like u all bunch of kids....we all grown up....and the first thing u should do when our election is to vote for another party...

and for god sake....i notice 1 guy here say if PAS control our country we will be riding bicycle....well how the hell u know this when PAS have never been the gov before???....u can see in the future meh????....give other people a chance will ya....u donno what the capable of until u see it for urself...

stop complaining....vote for other parties.....be a man....for god sake

who build KLCC for RM 3 bilion when we are not ready for it???...and if u saw discovery channel the GOV actually pay a lot ammount of money for a land that qualify like team china in A1 GP....

ask urself who's cronies is that???.....do u think badawi is the PM all the folks under him is his cronies???...FYI its all mahathirs....majority of them are mahathirs....who take the highest bribes????....who do u think the richest MAN in malaysia????....have ever u ask urself???
maybe he is 1 of the BN supporter? for me i will choose other party rather than BN. i dunno other party can or cannot but what i can see now is BN totally cant!

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
stevenlee27 said:
people, brothers, my dear friends, client, customer, boss n every one in malaysia
now not the time 2 blame prime minster or esle?

we must prostest the gov

we have rights!!!!!!!!!!

we have be right to speaks

Sorry, brother, you don't have the rights, talk more becareful they throw you to ISA, just thinking of make a complaint thru BPA, but because of risk for go in to ISA, I just forget about it.

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
maybe we ought to write a petition from all... 30cents is steep!

my friend showed me this url, and from there, it is stated that crude oil prices have gone down....

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/international/prices.html#Crude

[url[http://www.neac.gov.my/index.php?ch=62&pg=152&ac=1348[/url]

is our government lowering its subsidies for petroleum? sigh...

Last edited:

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
sylkhannaz said:
Why dont they increase the price of cigarretes or alcohols instead to generate money? That brings both bad and good results. For heavy smoker for example, even if a 20s pack goes to RM10 or even RM15, they will still buy one. Unless, they quit which is better for health. More income by tax or more smokers quit (not likely).

Increasing fuel however, increases everything else. Now i wont be suprised if when i'm going to order a roti canai tomorrow, it will cost me RM1.

Cigarrettes : Unnecessary needs
Feul: Duh!

I am now thinking of writing my opinion and everyone's here to the press.
But then again, like digitalcom said, resistance is futile.
roti canai rm1? cool.. cheap ler here kuching its hard to find rm1 roti canai anymore, all rm1.20... kosong one

anyway... i do agree on just increase the price of cigarettes and alchohol. if you increase the price of those two things, it doesn't make any difference for the smokers and drinkers since they either have to pay more for ciggies or alcho or petrol, but it would be good for us who don't smoke. and the second reason is that... cigarettes and alchohols can "swim" but petrol cannot :D :D :D

electric powered evo anyone? 200kw of power and over 52kg-m of torque.

bad day bad day.. just when i'm in the process of transplanting a 4age into my car.. damn...

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
petrol cannot swim.....u can swim.......u swim inside the sea and suck the fossil oil out of there.......bwa hahaha

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
fritz said:
I miss mahathir...damn 9 miss him alrd~! Damn it...30cents! Although overseas's petrol is not as cheap as malaysia..but they r earning their currency.
For example, UK the price for the petrol is 80-90penns/littre, but they r earning the same amount of money as us in Malaysia..SO?! Their car is farking cheap also! DAMN!
yeah dude....I missed him too....sighhhh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi ZTH members , need some help regarding modifications on my peugeot 206 1.6 16v AUTOMATIC transmission

current mod is :

1)4-2-1 extractor (custom by JFA based on peugeot sport setting, removed cat)
2)k & n typhoon air intake (long ram type)
3)topcat muffler s flow, piping 1.6 mid and 1.6 end ( all done at everco n really satisfied with it)
4)denso iridium spark plugs

dyno chart shows 122 hp @ 5.5k rpm and 164.4 Nm / 110 ft.lb / 15.2 kgm @ 4000 rpm , power to weight ratio at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience