perodua warranty

Wah Chai

Known Member
Dec 18, 2006
hi guys,i want to ask does anyone know what is the warranty about ? warranty included such as?i quite fed up with the service centre.always take 2-3 hours.the service charge more expensive than normal workshop.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
hi guys,i want to ask does anyone know what is the warranty about ? warranty included such as?i quite fed up with the service centre.always take 2-3 hours.the service charge more expensive than normal workshop.
BRo... where u sent to service ur ride? normally i send my 2nd car to service only takes 45 mins...
Warranty 3+2 nowadays bro... 3yrs from Perodua and 2years extended from Finance...

Means 3yrs for factory defects on ur perodua.... anything from ur car but not till ur warranty void ler.... and then 2yrs extended warranty is on ur Gearbox... so total ur GB warranty will be 5yrs total.

3+2 = 5yrs warranty (this applicable when u purchase Myvi SE) other Perodua i'm not too sure.:driver:

fazleysyam

Dec 29, 2004
my myvi Ez also got 5 years..just got it last month..but not sure 3+2 or 2+3..cant remember correctly..

btw, the extended warranty given also cover engine..but not as extensive as the waranty given by perodua..

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
BRo... its 3+2 ler.. hehehe.....

Wah Chai

Known Member
Dec 18, 2006
BRo... where u sent to service ur ride? normally i send my 2nd car to service only takes 45 mins...
Warranty 3+2 nowadays bro... 3yrs from Perodua and 2years extended from Finance...

Means 3yrs for factory defects on ur perodua.... anything from ur car but not till ur warranty void ler.... and then 2yrs extended warranty is on ur Gearbox... so total ur GB warranty will be 5yrs total.

3+2 = 5yrs warranty (this applicable when u purchase Myvi SE) other Perodua i'm not too sure.:driver:
seksyen 19,pj.so only warranty gearbox and engine ?

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
i see...Bro, waranty covered all car... until u altered it.. like change rim then no warenti on driftshaft,

change player then no warenti on player ler.... GB and engine still got warenti ler.... normally ppl will changed rim and player... thats why i mention GB and engine only :biggrin:

Wah Chai

Known Member
Dec 18, 2006
i see...Bro, waranty covered all car... until u altered it.. like change rim then no warenti on driftshaft,

change player then no warenti on player ler.... GB and engine still got warenti ler.... normally ppl will changed rim and player... thats why i mention GB and engine only :biggrin:
i see.let's say the car accident and crashed,can perodua repair it for free under warranty?

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Bro...the warranty P2 is sucks....
i change once before the piston of my kancil...the piston is free of charge....but the workmanship to open and replace and all the stuff that need to change like oil seal, engine oil, gasket and etc etc is not free and included in the warranty...that amt they charge already very very expensive

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i only send my car for the 3 service they give me for FOC..then the rest is out side mech already....now i do my own service and is cost me less then RM70 for the full service (change engine oil and filter)

princessiti

Jun 26, 2008
i only send my car for the 3 service they give me for FOC..then the rest is out side mech already....now i do my own service and is cost me less then RM70 for the full service (change engine oil and filter)
rm70 only meh?does it include the engine oil n filter?what type of oil they use?

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
rm70 only meh?does it include the engine oil n filter?what type of oil they use?
i mean i do my own service on car in my apartment...

i bought
castrol Engine Oil 10-30 (semi-sintetik - RM55) and filter (P2 orginal - RM10)

Total only RM65 plus a can of 100plus...
still got balance...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
learn all this skill when i send my car to service last time...
1st few times sure got some error...so slowly u catch up will all the thing u need to know...just make sure when u service your car...stay beside the mech and learn...hehehe

balgsr

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
about the warranty is u have to spend more time & money.
last time i send myvi to service cntre for 1st 1k km service it take 2hours and it cost me 2,3 time expensive then other wkshop.
service cntre
  • oil castrol :rm 95
  • oil filter :rm 24
  • brek fuel :rm 20
  • w/ship :rm 50

if i buy my self
  • oil castrol :rm45
  • oil filter :rm 10
  • brek fuel :rm 15
  • w/ship : can do my self:thefinger:
and the sad thing is,after i saw all the price list and i pay it..i ask the amoi can i bring along those necessary oil for next srvice and she said "if u bring all those thing by your own,it won't be anymore wrnty from produa and our svce cntre".
the fact is all the oil they bought are came from same factory as i bought at spare part shop.what ever way they can suck customer money,they will try..

those srvce cnter are blood sucker...:banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all Sifu, I've just bought a pair of sport@fog light. Thought of having it to installed by myself. Just wanna ask some question.

1. Do I need to install relay?
2. How many relay do I need? 1 pair?
3. How to connect / diagram to connect to the relay?

Hope all the 0-100 Sifu can me into install in via DIY... ..

Thank all in advance... :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience