johor

GeniusBanana

Jan 31, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
LOL, I came down from UDM to Perdana. By the way any TTs for Perdana in Damansara area? Just want to have my perdana done up nicely, hence am searching for parts here and there. Would need guidance from sifus here too.:adore:
Yeah, I believe they do.

Just that I never attend before.. working most of the time.by the way, your perdana ABS OK? You happen to know the part number?

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
LOL, I came down from UDM to Perdana. By the way any TTs for Perdana in Damansara area? Just want to have my perdana done up nicely, hence am searching for parts here and there. Would need guidance from sifus here too.:adore:
Me too from UDM come down to perdana, I think part are almost the same price like my old ride.

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
u were using e46 before this right? no actually, perdana parts are very much cheaper compared to UDM's.
Mayb I been slaughter by workshop... Hehe
Any way now my ride giving me hard time, after change the mounting the weird cranking sound come out. Some of them said is the gearbox sound. When ever I throttle at gear 1, 2 & 3 the sound is there until the speed pick up the sound gone.... Is there any possible tat if my 4wd manual GB had been done by locking it and if the welding seal is broken it might had the sound come out from gb?

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
if your welding breaks your whole gbox cannot be used. if grinding sound means the bearing is worn out.
any difficulties in changing gears?
I had change my right hand side bearing and change gear oil also.... Danz let meet up sometime when free to for TT.

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Finally get the GB taken out to change clutch, and found out serious oil leak. Hav to change all the oil seal inside the gear box. Cost me RM600 and half cut condition 9" clutch cost me RM400. Haiz.... Pok Kai already after had this car not for long... Still a long list to go

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there,

i planto do widebody for my wira. Finding for a custom bodykit shop that can do the wide body according to my request. Can anyone advice any shop that i can do so with reasonable price with good service? thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience