Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
Hmm guys. i was thinking. Since i already have a eterna manual gearbox. Would it be possible for me to buy an eterna halfcut ( auto ) sapu all the engine parts and sell off the auto gearbox ? would it be more worth it than selling my current gearbox + engine and then buying another eternaTT halfcut and putting it in all over again =D

Just food for thought, since i basically only need the engine parts ( v6tt) now right ?
yes u can buy seperately...u need to buy da whole set of enjin bay...but its a gamble...make sure u've got a very good pomen...like dat u can save a bit la...since u got manual set ady ma...

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
ok danz will use the original actuator till it fails. I actually gatal to try Jasma adjustable actuator tu .I wish that I have all the time in the world to do it myself. more satisfaction

danz what is the boost cut limit for a standard eterna engine? 1 bar issit? If I were to change the feul pump to high pressure , what pressure rating is the good one bro?

Last edited:

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
ok danz will use the original actuator till it fails. I actually gatal to try Jasma adjustable actuator tu .I wish that I have all the time in the world to do it myself. more satisfaction

danz what is the boost cut limit for a standard eterna engine? 1 bar issit? If I were to change the feul pump to high pressure , what pressure rating is the good one bro?
wallbro 255...good ady

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
my mech offer me a standalone(brand protech) install and tuning. total 4K.

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
kanan...u got pics of the jasma adjustable actuator?
yeah...keep your boost below 1bar, just to be safe......
go for walbro 255LPH...bout rm300++
i havent heard of protech before bro..made in where?

vimal,
not sure bout that bro...cos im not using any piggyback...:(
if not mistaken still got speed cut....

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
kanan...u got pics of the jasma adjustable actuator?
yeah...keep your boost below 1bar, just to be safe......
go for walbro 255LPH...bout rm300++
i havent heard of protech before bro..made in where?

vimal,
not sure bout that bro...cos im not using any piggyback...:(
if not mistaken still got speed cut....

dans here the pics

The protech was made from a car doc live in ipoh. It's made in malaysia. Read the review very reliable to turbos as well as NA cars.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Ooo..
bro u know how much the actuator costs or not?
i might be interested...

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

but im quite sceptical bout made in msia products...
cos ive used them, my household items...sume cannot go...sure rosak....hehe
anyways, i suggest u get a more reliable standalone ECU like haltech, etc.....

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
danz that one cost 110 one pc. some sell it at 130 one pc. I was afraid too to try it. but belum coba belum tau :biggrin: . The seller claim the boost spring can be asjusted via a screw. the max boost is 1.5 bar. Just got back from workshop. Tomorrow the car cannot be ready. Mech said this saturday :banghead:

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
I was wondering about the alarm system that i'm using. I fitted the turbo timer say set for one minit, then when I lock the car alarm will it not cut all the ignition source even though the timer is still running?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
no need to set for 1 min bro..unless u balik kampung, or when u travel on long journeys, set it for 30 - 40 secs should be sufficient.

dont worry bro your mech will know bout the wiring.....

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
no need to set for 1 min bro..unless u balik kampung, or when u travel on long journeys, set it for 30 - 40 secs should be sufficient.

dont worry bro your mech will know bout the wiring.....
wow 30-40 secs 4 me 2 long la....scared ppl throw eggs :biggrin:...coz loud ma...i set 20 secs only

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

THE AUTOGLYM CAR CARE.

Every weekend thousands of car owners religiously perform the ritual of cleaning their car.they can be divided roughly into two:those who will do the bare minimum and regard it as a necessary chore and those who find it to be therapeutic-washing away stress,ready to start afresh for the next week.in either case,AUTOGLYM can help.

If want to know any product use just go Autoglym - car cleaning products, car care products, car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience