Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
danz that one cost 110 one pc. some sell it at 130 one pc. I was afraid too to try it. but belum coba belum tau :biggrin: . The seller claim the boost spring can be asjusted via a screw. the max boost is 1.5 bar. Just got back from workshop. Tomorrow the car cannot be ready. Mech said this saturday :banghead:

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
I was wondering about the alarm system that i'm using. I fitted the turbo timer say set for one minit, then when I lock the car alarm will it not cut all the ignition source even though the timer is still running?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
no need to set for 1 min bro..unless u balik kampung, or when u travel on long journeys, set it for 30 - 40 secs should be sufficient.

dont worry bro your mech will know bout the wiring.....

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
no need to set for 1 min bro..unless u balik kampung, or when u travel on long journeys, set it for 30 - 40 secs should be sufficient.

dont worry bro your mech will know bout the wiring.....
wow 30-40 secs 4 me 2 long la....scared ppl throw eggs :biggrin:...coz loud ma...i set 20 secs only

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
my mech admitted he didn't have time to figure out the wiring.its faster if go to acc shop

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

my mech admitted he didn't have time to figure out the wiring.its faster if go to acc shop
u fitted extra oil cooler meh?cooling very fast

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
ok lah same with me too. got wife n kid at the back seat.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Last night I jus found out that Titan absorber got a main problem. the pillowball easily break :banghead: . got a few members that had this problem while driving it happens. dangerous . So titan already out of my list. what do you guys recommend for budget below 3K? I need adjustable high/low & soft/hard

vimal

Feb 26, 2009
kuala lumpur
I hav see Tien high/low adjustable in halfcut for cost around Rm 1850 still new n no leaking at all,is it worth it to buy on tata price n which is better high/low or high/low/soft/hard?tq

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
today i was at the workshop till 7 pm. the car started already. now just realize got a bit problem in the brake. spongy. wat left is aircond,exhust,alignment, and brake. Alarm need to install new one and my clarion got no sound pulak but it's ON. The telescopic antenna also do not go out. Really can't wait the car ready. i really like the new interior look. with the shirt gear lever. hehe. will start to look for air brush to do the side radio panel wood like scheme

GSuperCar

Dec 23, 2009
Johor bahru
www.facebook.com
Come Visit this facebook. More PERDANA perdana modification project cars pic!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000581915042

Free advice for car modification, maintenance, performance and others.

Mobile: +60167254426

Attachments

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
if you can advise. please advise me where to convert twin tebo to single turbo. I appreciate your input

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

kanan,..
when yr car ready bro?
dowan to spray yr panel wood color la...out dated already..
go for carbon fibre le.....or carbon kevlar color....
tomorrow I'm picking up the car at sungai wei jalan 222. hehe but all stock la. wondering what's the figure gonna be on the dyno with that stock. 240 is BHP and without aircond and power steering and belting on it right. It can be discounted to 30%.adoi 140 only

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

when i on ac my waja will overheating.temp will go fast.i think around 100 deg
but when i off ac suddenly temp will drop to normal position (btw quarter and half).what should i do???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience