Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
alamak...
next month have to go to Pahang...cannot on9 freaquantly...ade keje..project baru...i hope this section will continue... My project will continue..try to get extra income..to support my project..tq for all the info..its mean a lot to me..

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
okey bro...jasamu will remember all the time...i try to on9 as often as posibble..HIDUP PERDANA!!!!!

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
hmmm...
in stock condition, evo hv more power than v6tt..

but i really love the sexiest sound produced by v6tt...

hehe...just drop by...

cheers..

sr_2321

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hmmm...

hehe...just drop by...

cheers..

use to own Perdana TT and now Gti Evo 3. Personally prefer Perdana TT- smooth and nice to cruise. not forgetting the exhaust sound. damm nice. :bawling:

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
hmmm...

hehe...just drop by...

cheers..
nice ride bro....
look standard but keep under the hood secret aaa...i'm sure anybody want to berlagak on the road with you sure kene teruk....i like satria gti but it to small for me..he..he..he.. i'm xl size t-shirt... nice to have you here in this forum...keep sending all your evo III engine advise or anything...:itsme:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i used to own a gti before i bought a perdana, but actually i prefer my gti, in terms of handling...can cilok here & there..hehe., performance...., maintanance not that expensive...i really missed my gti :( but anyways had to get a 4 door car cos already married & expecting a baby soon..hehe..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ahhaahaa...bro...i also expecting early september too...kita mcm bros la...
:) its time to give up your 2 door car soon bro..hehe.....but perdana FC is quite high thats y i keep for weekend car only :)

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
town drive FC for evo is much more better than v6tt...but v6tt had a good FC in highway as mention...i got a fren who own a v6tt,he is quite rich instead ..but still mumbling to me...seriously cannot tahan with the maintenance of v6tt d, first thing is the FC, really a heavy drinker...ya indeed cos we're in penang isle,where to find a widen highway always..most is town cruising, second thing is the spareparts..it takes him a hard time to search for it even got money also need to wait yet it's not cheap..!! as for evo, the maintenance is just like normal car, like mag said...dun boost like no 2moro too often...else wat engine also can kaboom ler... :P

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
FC wise... its ok la 2.0V6TT mar...sure its a heavy drinker...lighten your right foot abit lor...maintanance wise, normally i will get my parts from vsixers member or half cut shops...but there are very few aftermarket parts for 6a12tt compared to 4g63t, the back TD02L turbine always kong, cos its located back of the engine, sometimes only la..:)

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
well... not driving one anymore but i remember my v6 TT manual was running on average of 22 or 25 cents per km (on 1.1 bar of boost) for mixed driving...that's about 100 bucks for 400 - 450km.....pretty good if you compared to a stock v6 na that probably does 380 or less to a 100 bucks for mixed driving..... u may think the diff is a small margin...but compare the thrill u get from a 215 to 240 hp engine from a 145hp engine?? u do the math..

for highways, i've achieved 600km+ on a 100 bucks on my journey to Penang....

as for the aftermarket parts, i guess after all the discussions here....we can conclude the the v6TT is seriously for those who just wanna transplant..and live with a good smooth turbo-ed ride...... want something bullish...get the evo....

as for normal replacement/spare parts, i dun think its an issue, as it shares most parts with the normal v6, except for probably ignition coil, plug cables and a few other engine components...but well..how often do u change those?

its actually twin TD025s for the twin turbines on the 6A12 TT....but well those turbines are safe and durable for boost 1.1 bar and below ..anything beyond..u'll see smoke in no time...haha (note: there also aftermarket variants of the TD025 black tag and etc which are meant for quicker response)

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
It has been over a year and 8 or 9 months since I last shared my epic journeys. So before we move on to the detailing journeys, let me share with all of you.... oldbies and newbies on what I have been doing during the long hiatus.

First off...... I went and fulfilled one of my dreams which is to hike up Mount Kinabalu to see sunrise.

Then upon returning..... I got myself a really...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience