Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
i used to own a gti before i bought a perdana, but actually i prefer my gti, in terms of handling...can cilok here & there..hehe., performance...., maintanance not that expensive...i really missed my gti :( but anyways had to get a 4 door car cos already married & expecting a baby soon..hehe..

ahhaahaa...bro...i also expecting early september too...kita mcm bros la...
:) its time to give up your 2 door car soon bro..hehe.....but perdana FC is quite high thats y i keep for weekend car only :)

town drive FC for evo is much more better than v6tt...but v6tt had a good FC in highway as mention...i got a fren who own a v6tt,he is quite rich instead ..but still mumbling to me...seriously cannot tahan with the maintenance of v6tt d, first thing is the FC, really a heavy drinker...ya indeed cos we're in penang isle,where to find a widen highway always..most is town cruising, second thing is the spareparts..it takes him a hard time to search for it even got money also need to wait yet it's not cheap..!! as for evo, the maintenance is just like normal car, like mag said...dun boost like no 2moro too often...else wat engine also can kaboom ler... :P

FC wise... its ok la 2.0V6TT mar...sure its a heavy drinker...lighten your right foot abit lor...maintanance wise, normally i will get my parts from vsixers member or half cut shops...but there are very few aftermarket parts for 6a12tt compared to 4g63t, the back TD02L turbine always kong, cos its located back of the engine, sometimes only la..:)

well... not driving one anymore but i remember my v6 TT manual was running on average of 22 or 25 cents per km (on 1.1 bar of boost) for mixed driving...that's about 100 bucks for 400 - 450km.....pretty good if you compared to a stock v6 na that probably does 380 or less to a 100 bucks for mixed driving..... u may think the diff is a small margin...but compare the thrill u get from a 215 to 240 hp engine from a 145hp engine?? u do the math..

for highways, i've achieved 600km+ on a 100 bucks on my journey to Penang....

as for the aftermarket parts, i guess after all the discussions here....we can conclude the the v6TT is seriously for those who just wanna transplant..and live with a good smooth turbo-ed ride...... want something bullish...get the evo....

as for normal replacement/spare parts, i dun think its an issue, as it shares most parts with the normal v6, except for probably ignition coil, plug cables and a few other engine components...but well..how often do u change those?

its actually twin TD025s for the twin turbines on the 6A12 TT....but well those turbines are safe and durable for boost 1.1 bar and below ..anything beyond..u'll see smoke in no time...haha (note: there also aftermarket variants of the TD025 black tag and etc which are meant for quicker response)

Last edited:
is it true that 4wd fuel tank is smaller than stock perdana fuel tank?

because i only managed to fill in ard RM85++... :hmmmm:

yes..it is smaller...

but i can't remember wat's the capacity figure is...

the standard v6's fuel tank's capacity (which i was still using after my transplant) was 64 liter....

OoOo...smaller fuel tank better...blh nampak exhaust piping dari belakang...

my wife car for sale

Perdana Yr98 Converted V6 For Sale

Price RM 36,000 Highly Negotiable
Model Proton Perdana
Year 1998
Trans. Auto

Convertion Done
Engine
6A12 Engine+Auto Gearbox (Japan Engine not Perdana V6 Engine)
JPJ Endorsed
2 port brake disk - convert 5 lugs 114.3
Interior
Full v6 leather seat+door panel
Digital aircond panel+dashboad
EL V6 Speed Meter
Exterior
Completed Enhanced Perdana Original Bodypart
Fully Tinted (Double Layer)
18" VIP Rim+ 90% Tyre

Reason Sale : Upgrade to MPV
Below Actual picture Interested do pm@call/sms Lan 0163481343
Location Cheras

P1010891.jpg

P1010894.jpg

P1010879.jpg

P1010877.jpg

OoOo...smaller fuel tank better...blh nampak exhaust piping dari belakang...

danz, thats the only advantages of using this 4wd fuel tanks...

with smaller fuel capacity plus thirsty engine, u'll need to refuel more often lor...haihhh..

tapi for ori fuel tank i fill RM110 dah full already...
u said u fill rm85 dah full kan.....so means not much diff la...

during mg, i used almost a full tank from kl to kuantan but other members with same engine, with half a tank in spare

u using manual or auto? it was highway all the way kan?
kuat gile ko punye keta mkn minyak..:)
time raya last year i balik kelantan, isi rm105,(full tank)
it took me 12hrs to reach destination...no highway, bumper to bumper from
kl to kelantan, i use only 3/4 of my fuel only, but im using manual la...

mine oso manual...

i donno why la my car makan minyak kaw2....managed to get 270km for rm85 only (during MG)....spark plug baru, engine got no problem...

but the funny thing is, i managed to get 350km for rm85 on my way back to kl....almost 100km different.....now i got more confused :hmmmm:

wat petrol brand u use?
RM85 for 350 km normal la but its weird rm85 for 270km only...

petrol? anything oso can...hehe

but normally i'll use esso/mobil because of the smile's reward...

i think one of the main reason is weather....it was afternoon and scorching hot when on the way to kuantan....

but when going back, it was late afternoon and slightly rain

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom