Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
hai..
i'm more than agreed with the lan eterna and danzeterna answer....i'm stick to the earlier plan to convert evo III engine....and i also look into eterna tt maybe in the future a will get another perdana sei with eterna tt..i'm green in the engine mode car so i still need all the sifu out there opinion and advise....please keep sending your ideas and info about this two our pride turbo engine for our perdana....:adore:

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
hai..
is it evo III halfcut engine comes with the gear gb..?? and if i want to buy only engine not all the dashboard etc can ke..?? if the halfcut is cost about 7-7.5k if with gb how much yaa..and why is uor engine v6 trade in get price so low...:itsme:

lan_eterna

8,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Cheras/S.Alam
www.freewebs.com
zariel
u can buy engine only but it wil make u more head pening coz all will but separately including wiring and so on,

better buy 1 hafcut evo 3 for 7k with gbox,bodypart,2port disk+rear,4wd tank and etc , all those item u not using can sell it off without any problem..sure got buyer hehe

v6 engine too low?coz auto if manual sure high

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
hai..
i'm still in scouting for a good condition evo III engine...wahh can get 2-3k back..i'm still untung...i heard chop shop in puchong area is good... can recomend aaaa..

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
:itsme: yaalaa..bro sekurang2 ade duit sikit ...ape pendapat u kalau i go with skyzone then biar diorang yg carikan engine..then install..ape pendapat you all..

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
:itsme: yaalaa..bro sekurang2 ade duit sikit ...ape pendapat u kalau i go with skyzone then biar diorang yg carikan engine..then install..ape pendapat you all..
yeah u should dude...

they not only can source u a good halfcut...but they can also do decent neat conversion jobs......like lan mentioned...they do tonnes of turbo rides....from evos to scoobies to etc....

go check them out...talk to them...and check out their workmanship...

btw, not only skyzone....any workshop that source halfcut for u..should be able to get any of the faulty parts replace...without any issues.... instead..if u get own halfcut...any faulty parts..the workshop fella would not bother and halfcut fella would not replace them for u....

Last edited:

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Bro, jangan pening2... Just buy EvoIII half cut, full package with engine, gear box, dash board, wiring, bonnet, fender, bumper, twin pot brake...bla..bla... Untung woo... Sell them back (the rest you dont want la...) They still got high value maa...

You kawtim with Bro Tuned la, seems he's got lot frens did conversion. Easier to make frens... :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi forumers,

i have a problem here. last saturday, i kurbed my alloy rim pretty badly...pls advice how to fix it and where?...thx!..:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience