Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
hai..
is it true if you want to change the engine evo IIII take perdana sei manual...but if you have V6 perdana you should take eterna tt.....because it can use auto gb...oh mannn.....i'm pening laa...if v6 its auto gb if i wanna use evo III ..i must change the gb to manual...the mode budget will go sky high.. the engine + manual gb ++++++......waaaa long list la..:mad: .... i love Evo III you know...

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
its nothing about your transmission type.....its all about mounting changes and plug & play.....

if your base is a V6?...then well its a safer choice to go for the TT....
as engine mountings for the 4G63 would be diff....hence to fit it into the pv6 would require engine mounting mod (which is against JPJ regulations)....

however, if you insist to go for the 4G63...then well some has done, with the help of runners and well...lotsa $$ 'well-spent'....

there's nothing about budget....transplanting a v6tt could cost as much as transplanting a 4G63..... a decent v6tt transplant that is.....never believe in transplant that tells u...8k everything done.....this is totally not true...there's always hidden charges and costs involve....hence to be safe...at good budget of 10 to 15k should be sufficient for a basic transplant and go....

anyhow, best to speak to reliable mechs and workshop about it...rather than getting confused by mixed comments and suggestions all over the internet...:)

happy choosing...

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
mine is sei body but converted to tt...no problem with the mounting whatsoever (touch wood)...i believe every halfcut u buy should come with the mounting, rite? just leave it to the mech and they'll do the job...find a good one

and be xtra cautious for the xtra parts need to change like t/belt, oil seal, hydraulic tensioner, plugs(if any), clutch assemble(if any), engine oil, oil filter, a/cond&p/steering belt, g/box oil...this parts only will cost u ard 1k or more...

zariel,
if ur budget tight, just go for tt engine...u'll get dashboard, meter, gear console, knuckle, everything lah.... but if u choose evo, a lot of parts u can't use it on perdana...expensive halfcut sumore....price for the replacement parts i can say more n less just like tt...

well, we aren't an expert here but we just wanna share with u our little experienced with cars....BUDGET and DECISION is still yours and we can't do anything about it....

frankly speaking, find urself a realiable fren before u start mod ur car...gain information as much as u can through readings and comments, get to know more w/shop from ur frens and last but not least, keep ur savings and built up ur reserve....u'll gonna use it later...trust me :driver:

my 2 cents

Last edited:

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
hai..
my budget is around 10k-15k...if i get the evo engine + evo gb..can i use the gb for my v6...we can trade in the v6 engine and the auto gb rite...how much we can get aaa...maybe after i dah bosan evo III engine then i get the eterna tt..he..he..he:driver:

Last edited:

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
well if the engine mount is modded to fit the 4G63....the gearbox is not really an issue.....

as for selling the v6 engine + gbox....haha this is quite a subjective thing...
some has sold it for 2k+.....some has sold it for as low as 1k....i sold mine close to 2k back then....it all depends on the demand u get for ur engine...

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Why gearbox being an issue? I dont think it is about gbox, but it is bout the engine base mounting. Leave it to the mech, they know how to do...

lan_eterna

8,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Cheras/S.Alam
www.freewebs.com
if with that budget wil be good enough to convert ur v6 to EVO 3, the only thing is find and know good and well experince workshop on doing this job

juz find pro n con for both engine n ur taget in this project then u will know da choice

my 2 cents :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,
i'm a newbie in this forum...
asking all sifu where can i get this mild cams for my waja 1.6M which are mild modded? how about their reliability? price? brand?
tq..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience