Perak Section

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
skyrap....no clubbing la....at monster garage rushing my car....almost everyday rush till morning.....but still dunno if can made it for gt.....

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
TEAMADVAN: Enlighten me cos I might be a bit stupid in this area... I think I heard you said that Monster Garage doesn't do tuning... And you're there everyday rushing something in time for the GT??? Hmmm... In what sense??? Can share with me ar???

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
TEAMADVAN: Enlighten me cos I might be a bit stupid in this area... I think I heard you said that Monster Garage doesn't do tuning... And you're there everyday rushing something in time for the GT??? Hmmm... In what sense??? Can share with me ar???
monster garage is an accessories shop which bodykits and aero parts, audio system, car alarm, lighting, wiring, interior modification, custom make almost everything bout cars (NOW EVEN BIKE...lol)....but not engine and chasis.

and since i get used to DIY myself, i pinjam tempat there...90% of things in my car is fixed, maintain, repair, made and install by my own self.......
included wiring, audio, alarm, turbo, cam, gearbox, clutch, LSD, cut my chasis for maximum lowering...ECU wiring, custom made dash and rewire, tinted, fibreglass and carbon , bodykits, and bla bla bla is also made, create and installed by my own (of cos some parts need two pair of hands is helped by somebody).......
would u believe me?
only 3 things is not DIY myself.
-ECU tuning is by JAPS....cos its a Vpro...i dun have the software....
or else i'll DIY tuning too....like lastime when my car is E-manage-ed....
-Sounds system is tuned by KEN MONSTER.
-Body painting is painted by the paint guy beside monster....

so at the end of the day, i just pay him what i have used and some xtra as place, material and equipment used....

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
full boost by "mentally" u said? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
from where or who u got this "info" from? :mouth_closed: :mouth_closed: :mouth_closed:
From the little pink and white fairies that buzzes around .... We'll see if anything materialize in the next 3 months or so ... hmmm .... :mouth_closed:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
and since i get used to DIY myself, i pinjam tempat there...90% of things in my car is fixed, maintain, repair, made and install by my own self.......
included wiring, audio, alarm, turbo, cam, gearbox, clutch, LSD, cut my chasis for maximum lowering...ECU wiring, custom made dash and rewire, tinted, fibreglass and carbon , bodykits, and bla bla bla is also made, create and installed by my own (of cos some parts need two pair of hands is helped by somebody).......
would u believe me?
only 3 things is not DIY myself.
-ECU tuning is by JAPS....cos its a Vpro...i dun have the software....
or else i'll DIY tuning too....like lastime when my car is E-manage-ed....
-Sounds system is tuned by KEN MONSTER.
-Body painting is painted by the paint guy beside monster....

so at the end of the day, i just pay him what i have used and some xtra as place, material and equipment used....
Lam, u're a Jack of all trades..
i salute u..
cheerio~~

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
From the little pink and white fairies that buzzes around .... We'll see if anything materialize in the next 3 months or so ... hmmm .... :mouth_closed:
ahahaha! dun worry...i got used to it since AGES ago.....
he is well known for this particular kinda "stories" around.....
since u started to know the truth of "behind the scence" of the movie, i guess the next chat of ours must be newspaper lenght.....LOL.....
but cross your heart to :mouth_closed: :mouth_closed: :mouth_closed: "shhh" ok? hahahaha.....we so sui la...like 8-por already.....hahaha....

melody : haha....i am a plumber or basic DIY-er too.....
sometimes can be trade with beer or licquor also...hahaha....:regular_smile: :regular_smile:

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
TEAMADVAN: Oh... Now I und lor... Hahaha... Ok ok... Next time I got anything I dunno I ask you la... Hahaha...

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
TEAMADVAN: Oh... Now I und lor... Hahaha... Ok ok... Next time I got anything I dunno I ask you la... Hahaha...
haha...dun expect me to be the doctor-know-it-all.....i only half pail water.....
most of the things i know best is the cars that driven before.....
other than that i knew them from kepo kepo asking my sifusssss and magazinesss......as u know practically experienced is much more better than experience by hearing and seeing .....
i'll try my best tho....:_:

Last edited:

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
TEAMADVAN: Hahaha... I will say thank you 1st, if not next time wont teach me or recommend good stuffs for me jor... Hahaha... Anyhow... I am in the process of 'carbonizing' my interior. I wanna try out see if it really will not stick long... Besides, it only costs me RM28 for 9"X53"... Quite cheap la...

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
TEAMADVAN: Hahaha... I will say thank you 1st, if not next time wont teach me or recommend good stuffs for me jor... Hahaha... Anyhow... I am in the process of 'carbonizing' my interior. I wanna try out see if it really will not stick long... Besides, it only costs me RM28 for 9"X53"... Quite cheap la...
ha.....good...thats very cheap for a try.....
u know how i gain my experience? haha...by kena traps....but getting smarter each time when $,effort and time is wasted.....LOL.....thats why now know how to cari lobang for goodies.....but thats not all...the world is too big to know all...

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
TEAMADVAN: So now you think Monster Garage is the best la... That's why you're there everyday??? Hahaha...
Just now I followed a modded Vios with a diffuser same like yours from Monster. I forgot the number plat la... You know who??? Hahaha...

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
TEAMADVAN: So now you think Monster Garage is the best la... That's why you're there everyday??? Hahaha...
Just now I followed a modded Vios with a diffuser same like yours from Monster. I forgot the number plat la... You know who??? Hahaha...
yah....i know him....FAT GUY....sumtime he let his GF to drive it around....
silver coloured.....front bumper look like my myvi one....
MONSTER GARAGE sticker at the side of back door.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I decided to install a K&N air filter on my 1.3 Wira Injection, and I have a question before I put in one.What is the difference between standard slot K&N with an OEM one?I know open pod one can give u short range pickup but not long pickup.If I choose to put in standard slot K&N it will give any diff.or not?TQ
PS:I'm not a policeman.Dun worry with me.Just my avatar.:smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience