Penang Workshop

kolver99

Jan 11, 2010
Penang
hi all Sifu,

Need advice where can i find expect forman for toyota engine, tires and supension in Penang?

Thanks.......:adore:

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
which part of penang were you in?

hydro

Known Member
May 18, 2005
pg
penang guy here... which shop recommend for repair/service seg wit black top? georgetown area got??

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
got one good shop in front of weld quay SHell petrol station, i forgot the shop name but u can see 2 different workshop joining together. if you see from shell, it is the left one. Look for Yau. he is one of the mech that is familiar with Toyota engine.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
the shop mention is CHIN AUTO..if u come from jelutong expressway, it's on ur left, just opposite SHELL, beside the shop got a road..

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
Northern garage price ok la for me. Either than tat, at jalan p ramlee. A shop i forgot the name, do engine conversion quite ok also.
Monster Autoworks? If it's the one directly opposite a car knocking/claiming workshop, then u can look for Kuhan or Arthur.

jimmyteng18

Aug 14, 2007
CHIN Auto is good, Ah Yau, the boss. Good workmanship.

Bayan Baru area: Ah Kheng(019-4485005), opposite the B.Jambul mosque, old houses aka
bawah pondok. Good workmanship.

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
for my personal opinion..got 3 mechanics in Penang dat is expert in modifi n tuning..proven on drag strip n well known oso!

a. Zahim RS Performance (Batu Maung, beside LK Electric Shop)
b. Man Pelangi Auto (Sg. Ara)
c. Ari DRG Auto (beside Tapak Pesta Sg. Nibong)

amien

Jul 12, 2010
sabah
for my personal opinion..got 3 mechanics in Penang dat is expert in modifi n tuning..proven on drag strip n well known oso!

a. Zahim RS Performance (Batu Maung, beside LK Electric Shop)
b. Man Pelangi Auto (Sg. Ara)
c. Ari DRG Auto (beside Tapak Pesta Sg. Nibong)

man pelangi i heard expert in mitsu engine coz my fren alwez lepak there..
ari is also expert in mitsu & honda if i not mistake..

nicholas1231

From Facebook
Jul 8, 2012
www.facebook.com
CHIN Auto is good, Ah Yau, the boss. Good workmanship.

Bayan Baru area: Ah Kheng(019-4485005), opposite the B.Jambul mosque, old houses aka
bawah pondok. Good workmanship.

DONT EVER GO TO Ah Kheng workshop...it is make ur car worst!! Recently i just outstation, and i found that sometime, my brake pedal really hard to press...for safety purpose, i bring to car to ah kheng for repair...ten he said 2 brake pump, body pump, pedal disc must change...and charge me RM260 nett!! without any choice, i follow what he said...after done repair job, the brake seen like ok...but after i drive to far away, the prbm keep occuring more frequent!! WTF!! today i going back to his workshop again...if he charge somemore, i will definitely sure him gao gao!!can't imagine my happy day ruined by tis selfish and idiot ppl!!

SO PLS DONT EVER GO TO AH KHENG IF U DONT WANT UR CAR GET WORST!!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey -

The following video is a concept active spoiler that we designed and manufactured as a part of a University Project. Please look at the video and let us know what you think of it. The looks (we understand its a 'wood spoiler' but we are interested in the lift mechanism and what you think of how that looks), speed, would you buy it and anything else you feel is applicable! We are looking for general opinions and feed back.

YouTube...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience