half cut and workshop in penang

anuar_fadzli

500 RPM
May 10, 2005
kl
just moving here. need to know where half cut shop with good stuff location and recomended workshop in penang. who know maybe some day need to find some sparepart here. :adore:

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
bro... penang island i dun think got halfcut shop lah... main land got a lot lah... u try the chain ferry road and the bagan luar part... there got hc shop lah... there is a good workshop near the penang jetty, rec. by sifu km chew... if u r interested juz drop me a call.. 0124900525 we can come out tt when i m in pg lah... in fact later wanna go tt already.. wanna to see a 20v running on stand alone... juz now calling him can hear engine start.. tuning it now...
going to be a monster soon i think...

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
km chew eh?..his car darn fast!..damn,my gsr lost to him!..

anuar_fadzli

500 RPM
May 10, 2005
kl
ok bro tq. and if later got tt please update. if im free sure will pop up there. hehehe...

anuar_fadzli

500 RPM
May 10, 2005
kl
svt only lor.... not bt....
svt oni can tapau turbo. must see this car. by the way scottwrx didi u ever seen one white seg with n1 exhaust. if im correct his reg no start with BDS ..... . is it our member in this forum. saw it 3 times in this week.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
ahem, guys, his SilverTop isn't any ordinary silvertop ok..his car tapau a lot of cars on straight roads..supercharger,K3-VET,GSR and many more..all lost to his monster car..now somemore using STANDALONE, fulamak, sipek powderful lo...heard dat he's looking for a friendly match with K20A-R but dunno he found any or not..

scott:u from penang?

anuar:is it white SEG with advan rg rims driven by a specky chinese guy?..is this the car u mention?

Bump: FYI, his svt tapau blacktop as well..

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
ahem, guys, his SilverTop isn't any ordinary silvertop ok..his car tapau a lot of cars on straight roads..supercharger,K3-VET,GSR and many more..all lost to his monster car..now somemore using STANDALONE, fulamak, sipek powderful lo...heard dat he's looking for a friendly match with K20A-R but dunno he found any or not..

anuar:is it white SEG with advan rg rims driven by a specky chinese guy?..is this the car u mention?

i m from a.setar, but travelling... normally be in pg 2-3 days a week.... yesterday went yam cha wif him, tested his car... wah lan eh... can eat b18 standard for lunch n dinner.... one of a representative for toyota in northern...

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
r u the one dat sell the standalone to him?

anuar_fadzli

500 RPM
May 10, 2005
kl

yup bro. is that one of member here. nice car hehehhe:biggrin:

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
uikss..... nuar...

seen that you have met penangites.... next time we can go TT there ler...

iused to go to bukit minyak chop shop....donot know still there ler..

anuar_fadzli

500 RPM
May 10, 2005
kl
can can bro burke. just ring me up and then will pop up heheheh

siaokia

Aug 22, 2006
Hi there,I wonder EE111 mounting can fit with ST or BT? Currently work and stay in Penang Island. Searching for good engine but I wonder where to find one. I'm newbie in this anyway.

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
what engine r u looking for? bt or svt? 5 speed 6 speed or auto?

if auto or 5 speed can plug and play into ae100 or ae111, but 6 speed need to add another bracket to the gearbox part..

Bump:
svt oni can tapau turbo. must see this car. by the way scottwrx didi u ever seen one white seg with n1 exhaust. if im correct his reg no start with BDS ..... . is it our member in this forum. saw it 3 times in this week.
i know the owner one.. hehehe... staying in penang but travelling.... using duck tail led spoiler, wagon bumper n wagon touring grill right? not a member in zth

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there is any different between these 2 other than the Pcd ?

Any difference on rotor,caliper & pad size . etc ?

Thanks for any input
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience