Penang/Juru Autocity Motorshow

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Nice pics and good sharing ! Thanks...

But I can't help laughing at this....I mean I am sorry but I just couldn't help it. Crazy mod and at least, mod properly la..look ok from front but from side is ROTFLOL !! :D

My Gawd....

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007
what is that car originally ? i still cannot figure out, look at the door opening handle, it is not a wira, is that a waja ?

BLADE888

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2005
PENANG
It's wira la...but using an original E7 head & tail lamp tau....hehehehe

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
look at the door handle, it is not a wira.
Think if the guy willing to pour that $$$ into converting the headlamps & tail-lamps including the bonnet front & rear into an Evo, sum more with wide body, i don't think 4 door handles will be a problem to convert also...

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Nice pics and good sharing ! Thanks...

But I can't help laughing at this....I mean I am sorry but I just couldn't help it. Crazy mod and at least, mod properly la..look ok from front but from side is ROTFLOL !! :D

My Gawd....

Ben, i tengah tunggu rim deep-dish to arrive ma ...maybe sangkut at kastam kot!! tak sempat pasang for the show.

But due to his enthusiam, he wan to show off his ride also ma... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear friends,

I want to know more about engine. For example, if the piston ring loose or (makan) already, will the compression of the 4 pistons in different reading? Just want to make sure cause some ppl said the reading wont be same and some ppl said the reading still the same. Very confussing. That day I sent my car to do a compression test at AMOIL. End up the reading for 4 pistons is the same. 12. Thats mean my piston,block, & piston ring is ok? Right? ;)

Kelvin
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience